chapter 27

Ryo: any more info on this galand.

Sirzecks: no nothing else but I'd like to ask something of you.

Ryo: and that would be.

Sirzecks: there's a cave I think the cult may be in but they are in but I don't want to go in there gun's blazing I thought that you might want to do this to since you have a bit of beef with them.

Just then I see.

Quest: the cave of the cult.

Details: the cult that Magda has started is in a cave this is a smaller part of them but have been quiet for a while go and destroy them.

Rewards: 5,000 exp/ $2,500/1 skill book.

Would you like to except the quest?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I say.

Ryo: I can do it now I'm bored and it would be best if I strike at night they may be sleeping.

Just then a magic circle was under him and he was in his armor he then telaported us to a cave entrance as he then said.

Sirzecks: this is where I stop if any come out I'll take care of them but I'll the rest to you.

I nodded.

Ryo: thanks.

I then went in side I saw it went down as I go down I could hear 2 people talking.

Cult person= cp.

Cp: do you think we can actually turn her in to one of us.

Cp2: yes no one can resist the cult.

Cp: but she is a vampire she has resisted us for over 5 day's.

Cp2: she has already showed signs of exhaustion it's only a matter of time before she breaks.

I then go up behind them I saw it was only the 2 of them I then smashed their heads together knocking them out I then went further in to the cave asl I come to an open cavern I saw at least 15 cult people around a girl my age they was shooting her with black magic.

Albion:(that magic is very dangerous they are using it to try to control that vampire girl.)

I then took a closer look at her.

I clenched my fists in anger I then ran at them as a few saw me.

Cp: an intruder get him!!!!!

I knocked that guy out and then I vanished from there visions I was then up in the air I then shot a ki blast at each of them knocking all of them out with that as I hear from behind me.

Magda: you keep interfering with my plans your becoming a nuisance.

I turn to her it was an illusion again.

Ryo: just so you know I won't stop you will die then your master soon after.

Magda: that's funny you don't know half the power he possess I'll give you one last warning interfer with my plans again and I'll crush you myself.

Ryo: I look forward to it.

I then see her disappear as I then turned to a loli vampire I got down on my knees as she grabbed me and held on to me.

???: T-thank you.

Just then she fell in to my arms I quickly used observe on her.

Observe:

Name: yue.

Age: 500.

Gender: female.

Race: vampire.