Louis

"So Harry," Louis tested the name on his tongue and watched the boy's cheeks darken under his gaze, "Have we met before?"

"I—what?"

"Have we met before?" Louis asked again. Everything interaction between the two of them (not to mention all of Niall's fishy comments) had led him to believe he was definitely missing something.

"Um, yeah—no, I mean sort of?" Harry said, tripping over his words as they walked up the hill towards Tatsu.

"What do you mean 'sort of?'" Louis asked, enjoying how flustered Harry was getting.

"I mean, we've seen each other around, I have at least," Harry shrugged. "It's ok if you don't remember," he added quickly.

"I'm kicking myself for not remembering," Louis said, "I mean..." he trailed off, not knowing how to express in words how disappointed he was that he apparently had the opportunity to meet this adorable, delightful boy before now.

"So, where did we meet?" Louis asked.

Harry shook his head, "'M not telling."

"Why not?" Louis exclaimed.

"'S embarrassing," Harry mumbled, "and we never officially met, I've just seen you...around."

"Oh," and while Louis racked his brain, trying to remember where he might have caught a glimpse of Harry's curly head he came to a halt.

"We should do that," he said, pointing to a photo booth that stood right outside the entrance to the ride, "So I can remember today."

Louis smiled, "You act like you're never going to see me after today," he said, teasingly.

"Will I?"

"Will you what?"

A slight pause, "Will I see you after today?" he asked, his voice small.

There was no possible way for him to get any cuter, Louis thought as he looked at Harry who was twisting his fingers together.

"I'd like to if you'd like to," he said, his tone a bit softer, the teasing attitude from before evaporating as they stood there looking at one another.

"Yeah, I'd like that," Harry said, "I'd like that more than you know."

"I guess it's settled then?" Louis said, "You ready to do this?" he hesitantly extended his hand towards Harry's and gazed up at the fake dragon that hovered over the green sign that read TATSU in fiery gold letters.