11

Louis

Lunch with the four of them was nice, Louis thought as he stood with Harry and Niall waiting for the water ride. He wouldn't be opposed to having the group of them hang out again, all together, after today...and he definitely wouldn't be opposed to hanging out with a certain curly-headed fellow, alone, again after today.

"You two next to each other," Niall said, shoving Harry, who almost tripped, into the canoe and then pushing him to sit behind.

Harry turned around to face the two of them, a childish pout on his pink lips. Louis clasped his hands together and fought the urge to reach out and run his thumb over Harry's plump bottom lip. He imagined how soft they would feel under his fingertip, how sweet they probably would taste...

"Why do I have to be in the front?" Harry complained, "I'll get soaked."

Curse Louis's mind.

"Aww, it's ok Harry," Louis said, and gently pinched the soft skin near Harry's hips, "I'll make it up to you later."

He saw Harry suck in a tight breath, and he smiled to himself. He would have fun with him later.

"Enjoy the ride and remember to scream," the lady operating the ride said with an enthusiastic smile which made Louis wonder if she got tired plastering on such a happy demeanor all day. He did, it was exhausting to act perfectly fine when you were in fact not...but he didn't want to think about that right now.

"I don't think those two will need a reminder," Niall said airily as their canoe floated off down the lazy river.

"I resent that."

"Me too," Harry added, "I bet you'll scream the loudest out of all."

Louis leaned in so his lips ghosted Harry's ear, "I can make you scream louder," he said, letting his voice become lazy and teasing.

Fine, call him immature but Louis couldn't pass up such a perfect opportunity.

A soft whimper escaped from Harry's mouth and Louis wanted nothing more than to chuck Niall overboard and start kissing Harry senseless...or at least help him with his not-so-little problem that seemed to be growing in his pants.

"You'll pay for that," Harry muttered.

"I can't wait," Louis replied, resting his chin on Harry's shoulder because god damn it he needed to touch him so bad.

The rest of the ride, Niall filled with mindless chatter and Louis could safely say that both his mind and Harry's were not taking in a word that poor boy was saying.

"Holy shit we're at the top!" Niall exclaimed, "Harry, what can you see—" Niall started to say but then their canoe jerked out from under them, and they went pelting down the waterfall. Harry screaming in delight and Niall laughing hysterically.

Water splashed up all around him and he let out a cry as water splashed up all around them. In front of him, Harry let his eyes fall shut and his face softened into complete serenity. Harry shook his curls, so the excess water splashed lightly on his face.

God, he was beautiful.

"What?" Harry asked, catching his eye questioningly.

"N-Nothing," Louis said quickly but allowed himself to keep staring for the remainder of the ride.

**

"Harry and I will be back," Louis called to the group as they exited the ride and met Zayn and Liam, who had a half-eaten bag of cotton candy now clutched in one hand, "I need to grab a water bottle from my car."