Harry

"Alright, we'll see you up there," Niall said, comically linking Zayn and Liam's arms through his so they resembled a version of the characters from the Wizard of Oz skipping down the yellow brick road. (Harry laughed to himself at the image.) "Let's go, our company is obviously unwanted here."

If Harry were not about to spend the next forty-five minutes (alone) with Louis, he would have dragged Niall by the arm and demanded he stop being so fucking obvious about his stupid crush, but then Louis's hand brushed against his and all thoughts of yelling at Niall left his head.

Maybe, if luck was on his side today (which it felt like it so far) Louis wasn't even hearing the comments...or thought nothing of them.

Luck was apparently laughing in his face when not a moment later Louis asked, "Have we met before?"

Fuck Luck.

"I—what?" Harry stuttered, trying to buy himself a couple seconds to come up with an answer.

"Have we met before?" Louis asked again.

The answer never came as Harry (so intelligently) stammered, "Um, yeah—no, I mean sort of?"

"What do you mean 'sort of?'" Louis asked, his eyes were twinkling as if he was enjoying Harry's never-ending cycle of humiliation.

"I mean, we've seen each other around, I have at least," Harry shrugged. "It's ok if you don't remember," he added quickly.

That felt safe enough, Harry thought. Not the entire truth, but not a complete lie.

"I'm kicking myself for not remembering," Louis said, "I mean..." he trailed off and Harry literally bit his tongue to ask what he meant about his 'kicking' himself for not remembering.

Was the...was it becoming mutual?

When they reached the entrance for Tatus, Harry stopped, "We should do that," he said, pointing to a photo booth that stood right outside the entrance to the ride, "So I can remember today."

"You act like you're never going to see me after today," he said, teasingly.

"Will I?" Harry's heart skipped a beat.

"Will you what?"

"Will I-I see you after today?" he sounded small. He couldn't help it; he'd thought about this for two years.

"I'd like to if you'd like to," Louis said, and Harry was sure he died right then and there.

"Yeah, I'd like that," Harry said, "I'd like that more than you know."

"I guess it's settled then?" Louis said, "You ready to do this?" he extended his hand towards Harry's.

Maybe dreams do come true.

**

Harry learned quite a lot about Louis as they waited in line and played alternating games of I Spy.

     1. Louis did not know what the color fuchsia looked like, and Harry found it all too amusing as he watched Louis get worked up.

     2. Louis liked sushi and had agreed to go with Harry to get some. Whether this would actually happen, Harry wasn't going to hold him to it but the fact that he'd considered it and said yes at the time was enough for Harry.

     3. And probably the most notable fact he'd learned. Louis thought Harry was cute.

He had played it off and just kept right on going with life, but inside his heart and the butterflies in his tummy were battling it out leaving his head a bit dizzy and his legs unstable.

"Weeelcome aboard the mighty Tatsu, the park's most intense coaster which reaches a maximum speed of 62 miles per hour. During the ride, please keep your hands on your safety bars located near your chest and enjoy your ride!"

Hyper aware of where Louis's hand gripped the handlebars, a mere couple inches away from Harry's, Harry's head went loopy as the ride climbed its way to the peak.

"Are you regretting this yet?" Louis asked over the loud noise of the ride.

"Nope," Harry said and playfully kicked Louis's shoe with his. "Glad we finally met today," he said a bit quieter. The way 'past Harry' would've squealed if he could see himself now and unlike the last time, he let his thoughts disperse as the ride sped up before turning completely upside down.

a/n

Quick reminder to keep voting for Harry and Louis for the iHeart radio awards!!! Let's get that reunion!!! 

Thank you for reading and ILYYY all <3

All the luv, Minzey