Elemental Fairies

"This is the first time after 50 years that Ive seen this type of equipment! So marvelous. So breath taking. So beautiful."

Sigh*****

Sam rubs his face with his palm.
The old man can't break through the 4 doll formation and got near Sam so he just gone there praising the ugly legendary ring he made.

So much it was already half an hour and the praise is not being repeated even once.

'So much for an ugly ring.'

Legendary class.
Of course its the best items.
They are not powerful in all aspect but they are the pinnacle of the equipemnts.

What's next from Legendary class is Godtier Items.

But those item can only be made out of Godtier materials.

Sam has only 10 Godtier full armor in his 20 years of playing this game. That is how much rare they are and how noble.

If this old man learn about that...would he faint with foam in his mouth?

Sam stood up.

Sky looks at Sam.
He try consoling the old man but it proves useless so all he can do is stand there in shame.

It seems the old man is also a high ranking official in Furry Interprise or his direct elder.

They all look at Sam.

"Tomorrow I will start working. Instead of making suits. Enhancement and Enchantment would sell like pancakes so ready all the materials needed for it tomorrow."
Sam said without carong for the old man trying to invite him for tea.

"I understand. Tomorrow, what time would you come Sir Sam?"
Sky asks holding the old man back.

"After lunch." Sam is obviously not someone that work early morning.

He walks away without looking back.
The 4 dolls block the old man like he is part pillow without any strength.

The old man can only watch as the five strange people disappears.

"Sky! Sky! Who is that amazing guy?" The old man is not mad that he was treated poorly.
His excitement is still there.
And his eyes are sparkling as if he is 30 years younger.

Sky sighs.
"Elder, that is our new Master Craftsman. He will help us with the blacksmithing."

"Good. Make sure you give him everything he needs so he will not be disatisfied and leave." The old man stares at the ring with too much enthusiasm.

Sky sighs.
"Our contract will end the moment he paid for the resources he needed."

"What? Are you insane?" The old man grabs Sky.
"You think you will see as skilled as him ever again?"

Sky wryly pats the old man hand clutching his clothes

"Elder, its not that I didnt try. But Sir Sam is not someone who I can tie down."

"Uh...." the old man can tell that Sam has a very reserve attitude. Someone that will not be tied down to one place.

***

"Welcome back Master." Sansan said as she bows to the returning Sam.

Sam frowns and waves his hand.
"So much trouble leaving ah." Sam walks to the stairs and looks back to the 4 dolls.
"Go and level up your strength."

The 4 dolls move away without looking back.

Sansan looks up at Sam.
"Master, the dolls are having hard time since almost all the monster nearby are being extinct. They even went and unearth some goblin and insect settlement. At this rate, there will be no more place to level up."
Sansan reported.

Sam frowns.

"They already make the monsters extinct? Isnt monster spawn here?"

Sansan has a little share of Sam memory so she can understand Sam clearly.

"Spawning.....In this world, Monsters reproduction rate is very high but the dolls are proving to be their worst enemy."

"I see." Sam stops walking half way.
"Ill make a dungeon for them and monsters breeding area so they will not stop leveling."
Sam smiles happily.

Dungeon making.
Monster breeding.

Sam has those skills.
He can make 10 types of dungeons.
Level ranges from 1-150.
Monsters he breed will listen to him and die for him.
Of course he doesnt like them too much since they need resources to feed them.
But he is not that type to send his dolls to other places for them to level up.
It will surely cause alot of death if he let those dolls let loose.

Sam smiles after thinking what great idea he thinks of.

"Monster breeding...what about the food resources?"

Of course that is part of the problem.
Since Sam cant trust the dolls who has no ability to talk but has natural instinct when since anger, hatred and danger.

"Then I only need someone that will know how to think and wont cause me trouble but find food for the monsters." Sam is a high level player.
He has everything.

Throwing five wishing crystal on the floor.
Each crystal floats before it hits the floor tile.
Underneath of the crystals are magic circles of different colors.
Black, red, white, blue and green.

The five elemental fairies appear  when the crystal disintegrate.

They all look up and know who summon them.

Those small fairies are actually as strong as a 20 meter long dragon.

Level 400 beings.

"Find me food for monsters without harming other people for no reason. Come back every week."
Sam yawns.

He is right. Summoning these monsters wont cause his stamina but his stamina is already low anyways.

"What if we get attack?" The black elemental asks.

Sam sneers.
"As if you will get hurt so easily. Do not cause me trouble."

The five elementals knows their master. He is tbe unreasonable, self centered guy, but before he always look cold to them but now he looks a bit different.
They all bow down to the leaving Sam and disappears.

Sansan go back to strolling at the house. There's nothing to do but she is not lonely.
Since a house should sit still, Sansan mentality as a house is the same.
'As long as master is home,' Sansan, like any other house, likes it best when his master is at home even though she doesn't show it.