Cliche

Sam stood up and look at the horizon.
The sun is setting and the desert is getting colder.
Since he is inside the game he feels the chilliness of the air first hand.
He used a level 200 cape just to avoid the chilly cold.

Walking for 5 minutes and seeing the same scenery makes him unmotivated to continue.
He sit down and yawn.

"I can teleport to town using traced step but it'll be a hassle if I got discovered by the guards.
This is not a game so maybe it will be strange to suddenly appear out of no where. Flying requires stamina. I have 6 digit mana but I can't use it with my shitty stamina. If normal people is here they will just exercise to improve their stamina...........I am not normal so I won't bother."

He pouts as he watched the red sky turn darker.

"Scary."

He used a mythical grade tent and just thought of camping.
No need to worry about other stuff.

Though the mythical tent looks small, shabby and a crap.
It is actually spacious inside, warm and cozy. There is a mansion worth of space and it is supported by a golden light.
It is also the best tool to avoid PK or ambush.
It protects the user all night long. It is indestructible at night and useless at morning.

"Everything is so game worthy." Sam smiles.
He opens his eyes after a while.
"I can't sleep."

Everytime he closed his eyes he will remember the blinding light of the truck that killed him.
Also, he can see the horror in Missy's face.

He tossed and turn all night.

Waking up in a very grumpy way.

He barely sleep.

When he finally fell asleep it is already 3 in the morning. Just 3 more hours and the mythical tent disappear with a loud sound.
Mythical tent is a one time use item. Useful but expensive. It is not very merittable to use.

After yawning and blinking a couple of more times he looks around and see the same scenery.

"I'm so sick of this place."

He looks at the time table for the construction of his palace.

[Remaining time : 12 hours 30 minutes]

"Before the end of the day, I can sleep inside a house with a roof and walls huh. Should I explore?"

Usually, people first gone and explore to check their surrounding.
Thanks to the game setting. He can tell that there are no monsters ranking higher than him.

The map doesn't just show the location but also includes dots.
Numerous of dots.

Red are for enemies.
Blue are for allies.
Green are for npc.
Yellow are for quest items.
Gold are usually valuables that worth something but there is no indicator if it is normal or mythic class.

Maps are usually covered by those blinking lights.

Blink blink.
Speaking of..
There is blue light running away from a mob of red light.
It is running to his position.

He have three best options.
1)Help
2)Avoid
3)Pretend to be Weak

He wanted to choose # 2 option but the woman already spot him.

"A beastman."

A beastman has a heightened senses making it ten times more keener than human.
Though he can't see her clearly, she's been waving her hand shouting at him to run.

"A cliche story of Boy meets girl."
He said.
The cat beastman woman has a large chest that is doing a 'boing boing' as she runs.

"Irritating."
Sam is a gay so it is not very appetizing in his eyes.

He put his left palm forward and use his right palm to grab and support his left arm wrist.

"Fireball."

The simple spell create a small lighter size fire of ball and it fly toward the far away beast girl.
The small fire that looks like a  failure turn bigger and bigger as it fly toward the enemy.

".....he...He will kill me!!! Ekkkk!"

The woman screamed and stop running to protect herself but she is thinking to much.
The fire avoided her  but it slightly envelopes her safe area and burn all the desert bugs that is following her.

After the humongous fire disappears.
The beast girl knee gave in and she just stare at the aftermath of that tremendous fire.

All the sand bugs following her are turn into black ashes.

"You...You save me." She said as her tears slowly drips her eyes.
She bawled like a child.

Sam is far from her so it doesn't affect him.

But his brows are twitching.
"What the hell is that insane fireball?"

The farther is goes the stronger and the bigger it goes.

He looks at his palm and wonder if it is fine.

"Right. Stamina...Stamina...Oh..Since I didn't move, It didn't get affected. I wonder how this stamina works. Does it mean everything that used physical labor drains my stamina and things that doesn't need me moving doesn't? So fly is a no but levitation is a yes? That's crazy if It is right. How long will that girl, cry? Like hell, I'll go there just to comfort her." He said sitting down.

The girl stop crying and she looks toward the man who didn't come to her and just sit down.

"It is a huge spell..Maybe he is tired?"
She stood up and take a deep breath. She smoothens her clothes and walk to the guy.

"Hi. I am Yaso."

"......Sam."

"T-thank you for h-helping me."

"Okay."

"W-what are you doing in West Desert?"

"What are you doing here?"

"...Just...Just want to cross the border."

"Why did you attract so many Desert Bugs?"

"....It's my perfume. I am walking and broke it then they came."

".......you carry perfume in the desert? No wonder you attract so many."

The girl pouts.
"It's not my fault!"

"Even grade A adventurers don't bring perfume in the desert to avoid the desert bugs......yeah, it's not your fault." Sam looks away.
'I haven't eaten yet.'

"You are blaming me?"

"There is no one else to blame except from you,so yeah."

The girl pouts and her face become red.
Tears are threatening to fall.

'Unreasonable, won't take the blame, self centered, only knows how to cry but very beautiful. This girl is a cliche protagonist's chick. Good thing I am a gay.

Those types usually brings only chaos and only serve purpose as a good baseless motivators.'

"I...I left all my belongings in the desert...I...I am broke and...and hungry."

Sam looks at the blushing girl.

'Are we in a shounen manga?'