Instant Mana Recovery Potion

Sam sighs.

"You are an adventurer. You can survive without eating for 2 days at least. Scram."

"Ehhh??! So heartless! B-but I haven't eaten yesterday...and I am drained because of the desert bugs."

"Not my fault."

Sam walks away but the girl cling to him.

"Please help me. I promise I will do anything to pay you."

"Pay me? You are broke."

"Ekkk! Not here. When we reach the town! I may look like this but I have a very rich master."

"I won't be leaving West Desert. How would you pay me?"
Sam sighs.
He is planning to construct a palace here.
So why would he leave?

"Eh? West Desert doesn't have anything on it you know. Not even a precious mineral. Just sand and wind!"

"So?"

"......" Yaso shakes her head.
"Help me out a bit. Once I reach the town. I will come back and pay you double! Please."
Yaso said bowing deeply.

Sam scratches his head.
"It's not like I am a very selfish person. Fine. For now you don't have to pay me."

"Real--"

"Because I will be asking you for informations."

Yaso gulps.
"W-what type?"

Sam pouts and took out logs in his inventory and started a fire.
He takes out a pot and starts cooking.

He has alot of monsters meat with him and spices thanks to his collector hobby inside the game.
Everything worth collecting, he has it all.

"Do you have a space storage?" The beast girl asks.

Sam looks at her.
"Why?"

"Ah.Cause I don't see any ring in your hand or space bag yet things are appearing one after another."
She said quietly sitting in the grass.

"Is that rare in this place?"

"Oh. No. Not really. I won't call it rare but it can be uncommon. Every thousand people are born with storage space after all."

"I see." Sam heave a sigh.

"But you better used a spatial ring or space bag just in case. Thieves are eyeing adventurer with Space storage more because they are usually people that's been entrusted for hiding important Items since items in storage Space can't forcibly be taken out."

"Oh.That's a good information. Now, Eat."

"Uhhh-- So yummy. I can't believe I can eat something like this in this barren land. Sam, why not leave the desert and come with me?" Yaso asks leaning to Sam.

"Too close." Sam sigh and pushes Yaso's face away.
"I am not going. I still have things to do here."

"What will you do in this kind of place?"

"None of your business."

Yaso pouts.
"Why are you building a wall between us? I am trying my best to be friendly."

"Don't bother. Once the sun rises, I wish you to leave."

"Hmp!"

"As payment for your food, tell me everything about the Illumina's kingdom."

"Tell you everything....How would I even start?" The beast girl pouts.

"The ruling system,important laws,money and everything a foreigner should remember."

"Oh. So you do want to go to town but you just have to do something out here?"

"Don't ask me questions."

"Does anyone told you how bad is your personality?"

Sam raised a brow.
"I saved you and feed you."

"Tsk. Fine. You are a good person. But with a bad personality!"

"Just give me answers."

"Tsk! You think talking to me is a waste of time? Grrrr.." Yaso angrily clenched her hand. "Fine. First about Illumina Kingdom.....Well...It's a peaceful kingdom? At least compare to other kingdom it is simpler and lax. I don't say it is the best kingdom but it is nicer in comparison."

"Hoh..."
'In the game, Slavery is a back story that is pretty normal. Though adventurers can't really hire or buy slave but we can hire mercenaries. Slaves are often used to make quests. Illumina is not any different.'

"Illumina is popular kingdom that has two schools. Magic school and Alchemist School. Their popular product is Mana Ore. It has a good flow of tourist and one of merchants favorite trading spot."

"Heh. Though you don't look like a native from Illumina, you sure knows a lot."

"I am a student of the Magic school and been studying for 3 years now. I have a lot of knowledge about the kingdom."

Sam looks at the proud beast girl.
"You are studying magic? I didn't see you try using it to defend yourself."

Yaso looks away while pouting.
"Gone..."

"Huh?"

"I have no more mana. How else do you think I will survive a day being chase by desert bugs?"

"How would I know? Instead of perfume, shouldn't you carry mana potion?"

"Mana...potion? You mean health potion? I drop my bag so..." Yaso blushes.

".....You don't know Mana potion?"

Flash*

Sam throws a small glass bottle with blue liquid inside.

"What is this? I've seen red, yellow and green potion but I haven't seen a blue one yet. I-If it is expensive.....I...I would have to go to my Uncle's house before I can pay you." Yaso said pouting.

Sam frowns.
"Its just a 100gold mana potion. Nothing to be worried."

'It's the beginner's mana potion after all.'

"Ehhhhh??!"
Yaso's hand trembles.
"100G? This small bottle is worth too much???!"

"......huh?"

"I-It's not like I am poor but I don't believe something this small is worth that much of money. I think you are scamming me!" Yaso angrily said and extend her hand to give the bottle back.

Sam blinks.
"I am giving it to you. Just try it out."

"......."

"What?"

"It's suspicious!" Yaso said.

Sam shakes his head.
"If you don't want it then give it back."
He said and open his hand ready to received the potion.

Yaso is very curious about the blue potion.
"No need to go that far. I guess I will believe in you a bit." Yaso said and takes the lid off and then swallows the content.

Drop.

The bottle is shattered and turn into dust instead of a broken glass.

Yaso's heart is trembling.
She clenched and unclenched her hand as her eyes almost pop out of it's socket.

"No...No way...Instant Mana recovery potion?????!!!"
She exclaimed as she put her hands at her cheeks in amazement.

Sam sighs and put the soup to his lips.
"Exaggerating...It's just a simple Mana potion."