Drawing Eye Candies

Illumina Kingdom,
Sabadre Kingdom,
Yon Kingdom and Biantris Kingdom all send men to gauge the strength of the mysterious palace that suddenly emmerge in the empty dessert.

Because of that  from 60 thousand men, only the strongest 30knights remain alive and now in the process of being boy toys of the powerful master.

Not only the kingdoms lose soldiers. They all realize the strength of this unknown force. The dolls didnt even help on protecting the palace. One attack from the palace....just one. Killed all the men they sent. If there are anyone that lives.They wont be hearing from them.

"What should we do your Majesty?"

The Illumina King shakes his head.
"Send another envoy, this time bring something to appease the Unknown Master. We need to know their purpose. If they are enemy or willing to team up."

"...Yes Sir. About Duke Ilizar's son?"

".... if he is still alive, we will do our best to take him back."

"Yes."

****

"Kill! Kill!"

Sam is hiding behind the world tree as the dolls fight the elves.
He extracts alot of different types of flower treads to make clothes for his eye candies.
After taking enough he looks at the deserted  and gloomy Elves territory.
The elves are weeping as they look at the devastation.
Sam feels sorry.
The dolls he brought are all destroyed but they are still fighting.
He will just fix them later.

"Even top tier grade armor is nothing in the face of angry elves huh."
He walks to them after realizing their is no one who is stronger than him. He picked 3 most talented elves.

"Ill take you three." He said.

"We refused! We rather di---"

Same throws bunch of seed packets.
"I have lots of unusual seeds. Only elves can make them bloom. So I need your help. If you help me. I will give your kingdom alot of seeds and also items you need. Like potion and mana potion."
He doesnt mind parting with those.
He can make them if he is not lazy.

The three elves look at each other.
The unknown seeds are tempting. But this man is an enemy that destroy their beautiful kingdom.

"We agree." The Elf King said.

"King!"

"He is too powerful. If we disagree. It just disadvantage for us but not for him. He can still force to take these three away."

"Smart." Sam thinks he is not that heartless. If they insist he will still leave some seeds and some compensation but wont bring any elf with him. But he doesnt mind to be a bad guy in their heads.

The King grits his teeth.
"Can.you promise me that you will return the elves you take safe and sound?"

Sam nods.
"As long as they dont do anything 'funny'."

They all shivers.

***

"Sansan, I brought you playmates." Sam arrives and once again enters in the balcony.

Sansan looks at the two elven girls her height and  1 beautiful elven man.

"They will help us make this dessert into a place with forest and flower gardens. I dont like seeing plain sand anymore. This is Riza, Sheena and this is Sir Victor."

Sansan bows.
"Welcome guests. Please follow me to your rooms." Sansan turns around and walk to the room for the three new comers.

Sam feels that Sansan is a bit mad at him?

****

"From Illumina Kingdom : Fray, Lotice, Gabby, Josh and Hatori come follow me." Sam said and leads the three to a spacious empty room.

The five people called are all from Illumina Kingdom. One of them, Fray is a noble. Not only a noble but a Duke's son. Though he is not the oldest son, he is still a very capable candidate. But now..

Sam smiles. He looks at them and draw and draw and draw.

"This style is good. Military mam, tight muscle, mouth watering shoulders and thin waist. Nice ass, long legs. This is a real military macho man. All types of military uniform. White, green, dark green,dirty green, black, orange, blue ah...Golden Yes... You five are too sexy." Sam gives them a thumbs up wiping his nose bleed with his sleeve.

The five are very uncomfortable. They are not only one proud noble, they are captains that are all capable and strong. But now they are reduce to someone who should please a pervert.

"Okay. You five can leave now. Call the people from Sabadre Kingdom : Zack, Arthur, Bene and Isaac." Sam smiles seeing the Five discomfort.

The five are confuse. The man didnt touch them?
What are they actually?

"Great. Ill make them military uniforms for idols. They all have decent features especially that Fray. Maybe its because he is from Duke's family."
Sam remembers that beautiful specs and that ass....

When Zack opens the door he sees their new owner drooling vulgarly.

He wants to vomit but he just swallow his disgust and walks. Live. As long as you live there is a chance to escape.

"Ah!"
Sam smiles.
"Sit in the tall chairs. Ill draw."

The four comply.
One of them, Bene, is a tall man with a scarred body, he is not white in complexion, very dark tan. No woman likes him. His face is also scary with a huge scar on it.
He is very conscious of it and sweat in his seat.

"Handsome....Tough,muscle....Sexy.." vulgar words keep coming out of Sam's mouth. He thought he is whispering but he is not.
When his eyes laid on Bene, Bene sat properly. He doesnt have any beauty in him. As long as the master wont kill him, he'll accept to be a gate guard. If this palace needs one?
"Hard core..What will he be? A tough looking director but a softy inside? A general that likes to be bottom in his heart, gap moe!" Sam giggles and doesnt stop drawing.

Bene wants to ask him if he talking about him.

Sam stayed looking at him for a long time before he moves to Isaac. He is thin but he is very agile.
He is the type Perverts like the most.

"Assassin!" Sam is panting. "Sexy assassin.... Dont move or Ill strip you!" Sam hugs himself.
"Akkk."

They all know he is a pervert but aside from looking they were sent away with just that. Sam didnt even get near them. Just contently drawing and abusing them with pervert words.

Sam thinks he is too stimulated.
He wants to stop and continue the drawing tomorrow.

A/N:

Wow.Fan service.hahhaah