Game Quest

After regaining his stamina the five of them are strolling in the street with a white cloak protecting them from people and from the sun.
They look so eye catching because they move in agroup and they look suspicious.
Nobody will be able to tell that lvl 100 cloak is use just to cover themselves from the sun.

Sam is just using his item collections. No offense to the poor.

They arrive in the tallest building in the market place. The Furry Clan Interprise.

There are 6 guards in the entrance and they all look like guardian knights with their full body armor.

Passing by, the 6 guardian knights flinched feeling the intense aura from the 5 individual with white cloaks.

"You."

Sam group stops and looks at the guard who called them.

The guard can't see their looks but for some reason he can see the glints in the eye of the 4 cloaked gurdians surrounding the leader of their group.
The intensity made the guard sweats.

"Hey. Stop intimidating him." Sam face palm and sighs.

The pressure disappears and the man went pale. His knees gave in voluntarily making him kneeled.

That commotion attracted the other guests in the huge shopping store.

Sam doesn't want that kind of attention.

"What did you do to my subordinate?" Another guard knight appear but he is more intimidating than the 6 at the front.

Sam sighs.

"Nothing."

"You call this nothing?" He angrily glare at him.

His intimidation doesn't click to the dolls and their auto protection skill activated.

Unsheating their swords.
The cloak floats and the 4 beautiful girls with purple eyes all glare back at the knight.

The people all gasps seeing what will happen.

Sam really doesn't want to fight.
Just want to grab some items and disappear.

"You." The guardian knights assemble behind their leader and all unsheated their swords.

They are the majority but they are all scared because the 4 female knights doesn't look any less than their leader.

And their equipments are all enchanted and high grade compare to them.

A sense of inferiority and depression made them all frown.

Sam underestimated the pettiness of this world.
In the game it doesn't look strange when the game character encounter thug like characters that act up every now and thn to confront the game character but in reality it is very depressing and tiresome.

'Why do they all think that fighting is the solution to their problem?'

Sky Furry went down to see the commotion. And strangely he is amused.

A hundred and so guards they employed against 5 individuals but their guards doesn't feel like they will win.

His intuition never fail him before so he go down and stopped the fight.

"What happened?" Sky walks to them.

The 4 female knights look at Sky at the same time.
The pressure disappear after the dolls confirm that he is not hostile party.

Sam is relieved when the guards greet the new comer as boss.

'Finally, someone I can talk to.'

Sam is scared that it will turn into a fight.
Because if the dolld feel hatred or anmosity that exceeds a certain level, they will attack without instruction.