Prisoner

Sam yawns when the carriage finally stops.
He let the two went out before he steps out.
Like a protagonist of the shounen novel and manga he read. He fix his mask and flips his cape to flutter as he walking down the carriage and almost fell down

Sam wants to kill himself and coughs to pretend nothing happened.
Every servants and maids lining up to welcome their masters are blushing red and looking away trying their best not to laugh.

Sam wants to die and feel anxiety to walk.

"On the second thought, Im a busy person, so Ill just go." Sam shouted and then he use levitation. The dolls followed him.

"Wait! The request...." the Viscount and the Viscountess can only look at the flying away man.

***

"Arghhhh!!!" Sam angrily slams his body to the bed and roll left and right.
"Trying to act cool nothing works out for me!" He angrily said.

"Welcome back Master."

"Ah. Sansan, Ill tell you something. I embarrass myself today."
Sam sits up.

"What happened? Is master hurt?"

"Not physically." Sam sighs.

"A mental attack?"

Sam feels Sansan is mentally attacking him with sarcasm but her worried face made him unable to criticize her.
"No." Sam sits down. "I am just embarrassed that I try to act cool but everytime I made something wrong. This is not my lucky day."
Sam sighs.

Sansan quietly watches Sam.
"Master, dont you like men?"

Sam nods.
"Yes."

"There are people trying to enter the palace. The dolls are only allowed to attack the monsters in the farm and the dessert so they will naturally ignore human or other races."

"Oh?" Sam is not worried. The Indestructible stat is not so fragile. And He already confirmed the Sansan has the power rivalling a Royal Knight. She can definitely protect herself.

"With 'our' strength its impossible for unwelcome guests to enter but they keep attacking and I feel a bit uncomfortable so I bounce back their attack and they all fell unconscious. Seeing there are some who is still alive. I let the dolls take them and bring them in the underground prison."

"Underground....huh?" He doesnt know about the prison. Since when there's underground prison?

"I just made them."
Sansan said.

"Ah....Sansan is so powerful." Sam claps his hand to praise Sansan.
"But why did you capture them?"

"Master wants to kill them instead? I thought you like men and since you dont want dolls. I take them for master's entertainmen---"

"Stop! Stop!" Sam shakes his head. "I get it already. But Sansan, being gay is not saying all men is alright. I have taste you know."

"I see. I will tell the dolls to throw them to the monster lair then."

"Eh?? You are going to feed them to the monster?"

"They are intruders. They are not to be treated as someone with rights." Sansan eyes sharpened.
"Anyone that threatens the Master's life even if they are meanger low lives, they are not allowed to live a merciful life."

"Sa----Sansan! You are really like Missy. Are you trying to act like her? You...From now on you are my little sister too. You cute little thing."

"Ah? Master?"
Sansan doesnt know why Sam's emotion stablize and now he is very happy. Sansan smiles and let him meet the prisoners.

****

Sam gives Sansan thumbs up. She really only choose men. There are no female here.

"Wake up." Sansan hits the prison bars and it made a loud clang noise in all the other cells.

There are 2 persons per cell. The cell are huge but Sansan choose to separate them so his master can look at them better this way if they are not crowding--is what she thought.

Sam looks at the metal chains on the prisoners neck and wrist.

"What are those?"

"Those are indestructible chain made out of the palace wall. I made them so they cant escape the palace without permission."

"I see. You are well pre---you tore your own flesh?" Sam is shock. "If you need material just use anything in the vaults."

"I can only use my own body to creat things. I dont have craftsman skill like master."

"Ah...I see. Its your own body so you can change it." Sam nods.
Then he stares at the men on the cell.
'Handsome, cute, macho, decent,tasty,nice,nasty, well its alright, hmm, alright,good enough, damn jackpot, handsome,handsome,bitch take off mu pants, nice,eh? Ugly but manly, okay not bad.'

"Master, can you call the dolls so I can throw them to the monster lair?" Sansan asks.

"No need." Sam frowns.

Sansan looks at Sam.
"Then we will keep them?"

"Sure. First Did you interrogate their reason to come?"

Sansan nods. "I use an item in the vault. Truth syrum and they all tell the purpose of why they come here. I will send Master the details."
Sansan holds Sam's hand and she passes him the memory of the interrogation.

Its not as peaceful and polite as how Sansan says it. Its very wild and also shockingly violent. He doesnt know he has truth syrum. Its actually something that only works on NPC so he doesnt know he have them.

The men looks at Sam without any motion. Thry all look timid due to Sansan's violence. They also tried already but they are unable to even make a small mark in the iron bars or wall. How to escape? There's just no hope.

"So you are all spies that sent here to see what the palace owner wants right? There's even.Illumina Kingdom envoys. But why did you all try to attack my palace if you want cooperation? Its obviously malicious right?" Sam sneers.

They all look down avoiding his eyes...no not everyone, the people that Sam check out are staring at him.
Sam felt a bit shy.
"Well, ehem, you are all spoils of war...or something like that. Throw away your nationality and former life and follow me then youll regain your freedom. If you dont then stay here. Im not ungrateful. Since you want to harm me, let me reciprocate by toying with you until you die." He flips his cloak and make sure his foot land on the floor without slipping.
Sam grips his hand when he finally did it.
He walks away after that.

Sansan stares back at the prisoners.
"You heard my master. Ill give you one day to accept my master's offer or die. There is no need for food or water to you people."
In Sansan's opinion, her master offers diamond to robbers after robbers failed to robb him. If they refuse, why bother? Just let them die.

A/N:

^ _^)
^_ ^)
* _*)
*_ *)
° _°)
♡_ ♡)