Payment

All the Good men are married.
This saying is kinda true at the moment.
Sam grits his teeth as he follows the man and woman who is walking hand and hand to the carriage.

Usually, Sam will not follow them due to his laziness but he really likes handsome men so he still comes along.
Also, he is hoping to see 'other' children of the middle aged man.

The blonde hair dude is really handsome but his interest toward him is already gone.
He knows its natural to other people to hate you when you kill their relative in front of you be it your fault or them. Its natural to hate people who hates you too.
So he is just being fair.

The whole way.
Sam is leaning on the window looking outside without any trouble.
His dolls are running outside like a good guard only they dont have horses, they are just running.

"I havent introduce myself," finally the woman said.

Sam smiles at her.
"I dont care about that."

The woman frowns but says nothing.

"As the citizen of this kingdom, you should know atleast the land lord of the land you are living right now." The middle aged man said

Sam sneers and tilts his head but actually looks like he is looking down at them despite them in the same sitting heights.

"I am not a citizen of your kingdom. I just have a contract with the Sky interprise. Once its done. I will never be working here again."

The man frowns.

Sam didnt mind. His attention is all about the handsome man he will see when they arrive the Viscount's house.

Halt**

The horse neighed loudly.
Sam blinks and look at his map.
There are alot of red dots around them.

The dolls also halted.

"What is happening?" The Viscount asks.

"Sir, there are goblins from the forest. We will kill them in no ti---"
Swookkk ,half of the head of the soldier was blown away making the Viscount backs off abruptly.

'This is like an event'

[Booom!]

[Side Quest]

Viscount Jonas and the Viscountess Yuna are here to confront the Host. On the way to the Viscount's mansion, a group of goblin's appear to kill all that is in their path.

Defeat all the goblin's in 10minutes.
Forest Goblin 99x
Variant Goblin 1x

Reward 500 resident point

****

Sam frowns and look at the scared viscountess and worried Viscount.
Thanks to the game queat he now know their name it also make him able to pretend he is not scared to see a head being sliced infront of him.

Cough*

The Viscount look at the guy sitting like a lord of his manor. He is wearing a hoodie but you can feel him.sneering behind his coat.

"I will save you but what is it to me?"

The Viscount frowns.
"I think our soldier can handle them.No need for you to worry."

Sam shrugged his shoulder.
'The Game Quest reward is too tempting but Im not the type to offer my help to anyone who refused it.'
He sat nonchalantly and yawn.
'I wish they can handle it.'

The Viscountess frowns seeing Sam being quiet.
Also his strong guards are not doing anything to help.
The Viscount finallt decided to leave the carriage.

"No!" The Viscountess pleadingly grabs the man hand.

"I will be fine. Stay here."

"No!"

But the Viscount remove the Viscountess hand and leave the carriage.
The Viscountess sob and cry on the carriage floor.

Sam is trying his best to remove his presense. He doesnt like fighting especially couple fighting.

Sam flinched.
He looks down and see the Viscountess staring hard at him.

"W-what?"

"How much do you need?"

"Huh?"

"Kill all the goblin and save my husband. Ill pay you a million gold!"

Sam sneers.
He waves his hand and a pure gold treasure chest full of gold coins appear in front of them.

"A million gold? Give me something useful."
Sam smirks and he put his elbow to the window seeing the complicated eyes of the viscountess.
'A beauty with a hottie should suffer.'

"I will give my magic source to you!" The Viscountess grits her teeth glaring at Sam. Those eyes are stained with tears.

Sam grits his teeth.
He flicks his fingers and his dolls prepared to fight.

"I dont need your fucking life. I will take 10 full cart of magic ores instead."

"Magic ores?"

"You have them right?" Sam frowns.

"Ofcourse. But they are not as useful as crystal ores. Manufacturing them are also a hassle and they are very fragile. You can buy more magic ores with a million gold coin."

Sam is dumbfounded.
The basic ingredients for magic items is......worthless here???

Sam rubs his head.
"Whatever, I said what I said."
Sam sighs.
"Kill all the goblins." He said as his eyes shines a purple shade for seconds.

"That." The Viscountess looks at the lazy Sam.

Sam looks down at the Viscountess who is still in the carriage floor. A scroll appears in front of her with written contract.

"Sign it." Sam said.

The Viscountess nod and sign but her hand is trembling.
She heard rumours about the magic contract.
There are so many rumours she doesnt even know which is true.
But at the moment, her spouse life is in the line.
She sign like its the only thing that can save her.

Sam frowns.
'What is that desperation? They are only facing forest golbins. Even beginners wont die killing them. The only problem is their number but no need to exaggerate.'

Just... he knows there is a Variant Goblin. Variant Goblin os much troublesome than the Goblin King.

After a some minuted.
The Viscount is back. His clothes are bloody and dusty and his face is that who aged 10 years instantly.

Sam is distress to see a handsome middle aged man like this but he has a wife who is hugging him and consoling him. He doesnt have one.

Clicking his tongue, Sam looks away and click the confirmation of the Quest reward.

There is no othee items but the dolls bring him the materials of the defeated goblins. No less, no more. The Viscount people thought he would share the items  but he didnt look at them. His doll save their lives. Still want to ask a share? They should beg him to take more instead.

"Thank you. You save not only me but my people's lives."

"Im not interested with your thanks." Sam sighs. "Is your house still so far? I need to go back."

"That. We are almost there."

"Okay." He quietly looks away from them and turn in the window.
He just feel sleepy.
Home is still good.

A/N:

.
.
   .

.
.
  .
.
.  .
.
. .
.   .
.
. .    .
..  .

..  .

. . .

Hahhaha