Illumina's Noble

Sam blinks his eyes after yawning for the 3rd time. This is the 4th day of his work as a Master Crafsman in Furry Interprise.

"I dont want to go there anymore."

Why bother?
His elemental fairies send him a lot of resources today and they covered lots of rare materials he need to make armors.

"Then dont go." Sansan replied.
As usual in her butler uniform, she is patiently waiting behind Sam.

Sam is standing behind the glass window and look at the vast sand land infront of him.
There are lots of dolls patrolling nearby and once a monster emerge they all rush to kill it like a madman.

"Are they addicted in killing monster? What's wrong with ghe blood lust?" Sam sighs again.

"Their master's only order to them is kill monsters around. They are fulfilling their job perfectly for Master's sake."

Sam blinks.
Sansan has part of his memory to make her the perfect conversation buddy.

"You can't guilt trip me."

Sansan nods.
As someone who knows Sam the most she knows he wont fall for it but she still say it anyways.

Sam walks to the door.

"You are still going to work, Master?" Sansan tilts her head.
She doesnt understand why her lazy master will be willing to do a thankless job.

"I can meet hotties there." He said almost like a whisper and he disappear with 4 other dolls as usual.

Sansan went back in patrolling the mansion.

***

There is a huge line of people wanting to Enhance and enchant their materials.
The price is now amazingly high but there are still many people lining up for it.

Sam arrives in his cloak with his 4 guards.
The people in the line finally stops complaining and stand straight.

Sam looks at them despite his cloak covering his hood.
Sam raised his palm to them and suddenly 4 people float up and then rushly being thrown away.

They all gasps and look at those men rolling in the ground then to Sam.
Since they cant see his face behind the cloak they didnt see his nonchalant expression that is actually his 'most handsome look'.

"If you think Im a fake then go away. Dont let them back in the line. If they still want to have enchantment then line from the back."
Sam sneers and walk to the blacksmiting house.

"Y-y-y---"
They all heared the terrible attitude of this Master Craftsman but they cant believe he will easily use magic against them throwing them away.
"Don't you know I am a noble! I can easily make you unavail to go to this kingdom if I want to!"

The angry man said.

"D-don't brother..S-stop!" A young man from the line run to the noble man and he said calming his angry brother.

"What stop? I will show this bas---"

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiing*****

The 4 dolls are now about to kill the man, good thing Sam immediately activate his skill [Manipulation String] making them halt from attacking. But the man's neck is still bleeding.

The man can't even gasp completely as he was pulled out because he forgot he should step back.

Everyone is shock at what happen.

They all look at Sam.
The air made his cloak fly in the air.
As his pale pink hair flutters in the air making him look like a very serious man.

"Come back here!" He said frowning.

The dolls look at Sam and then the man.
They all took their swords back after they stop detecting killing intent from the man.
They fix the cloak's hood of their master and then fix their own cloak hood and stand beside Sam like nothing happened.

The noble man and his brother are staring at them.

Sam walks to the noble man and throws one potion to them.
"Im sorry. My escorts hate it when people curse at me so they reacted use it." He said and turn back.

They are all speechless.
To treat a noble man of this kingdom like shit, That is the first time these people from the end of the kingdom seen.

The man angrily clenched the potion and it actually fragile and shatters.
The man panics but he find out the glass didnt hurt him instead his wounds are now healed.

"That! Instant recovery potion!"
The noble man feels that using such high quality and live saving potion for a small neck wound is very wasteful.

"Brother, you are healed. Thats nice."

"What nice? Let's go and demand more instant recovery potion from him! He thinks he can just give me one and left?" The nobleman pushed the first guy in the line and walk inside. He was sent flying in just three second. A doll is making weird noises as she glares at the noble man.

"I --I am a noble man! You can't harm me!" He shouted.
The doll slowly take out her sword.

"Please...Please help my brother." The young man with blonde hair grabs Sam's cloak and begs.
His eyes are blue and there is tears in his eyes.

Sam raised his hand and wipe his tears.
"Beautiful."

"Huh?" The young man looks bewildered at Sam.

Sam panicks inside and wipes his hand that he touches the young man.
"Your tears are beautiful." He coughs and said.

The young man tilts his head buy hears his brother screams.
"Please I beg you. Help my brother!"

Sam looks at the guy shaking him. He can smell his shampoo from such short distance. His skin is actually touching his bare hand a bit.

'He feels soft.'

He already made a command not to kill the noble man but bear him to a pulp so the doll is not really serious in her attack.
Also the other three dolls are jusy standung behind Sam.

Sam touches the young man shoulders.
The man looks up.
"I will stop attacking for you."

The man eyes stares at him so much he is reflecting throw his eyes.
Sam feels goosebump and just wanted to jump at the young noble man here and now but he force himself to calm down.

He flicks his finger and the doll slowly went back while she drags the u conscious noble man from the back of his clothes

"Brother!"
The young man left Sam side and went to the unconscious man.

Sam looks at his doll.
"I told you not to attack seriously."

The doll is motionless.
Sam sighs and use a life potion.
He is still breathing but he is actually already dead.
The doll didnt know what is holding back. Sam wanted to reflect.
Do not kill--this is his command. But dolls do not know what is death.
So they think as long as they didnt use their full power, that is enough to follow his order.