Palace Out of No Where

Yaso looks at Sam.

In the middle of no where, a man and a woman alone with just a little bonefire between them.

Gulp*

Yaso looks at Sam again.

"Uhm....Sam..."

"Huh?"

"Y-you can come closer...i-if you feel cold. N-not that I care about you! D-don't misunderstand." Yaso's face is red as she tries to act tough.

Sam only looks at her with a disgusted expression.

'I'm wearing a level 200 cloak. Even if we are in ice land I won't feel cold.'

"W-what are you l-looking at me like that? Hmp! Beastman has a warmer body than human so...I...I just want to h-help you." She said as she glares at him.

"Mind your own business." Sam sighs and look away.
He wants to take out his mythical tent but showing too much to a person he doesn't know is like asking to be rob.
Not that a high level player like him have to worry about this girl who is actually still studying magic. He is just making precautions. Even if he is strong thanks to him taking in his game status in here, he is still using a real body and not an avatar. It means if he dies, he dies. Being overly confident is not his thing.
He always thinks of the worst case scenario in case it happen he won't be a deer caught in a red light.

"Sam?"

"Sleep. Tomorrow, you have to leave this place."

"Uhh--"

"You still have to study right?"

Yaso smiles and nods.
"T-thanks."

Sam looks away.
'Why are you thanking me for telling you to sleep?'
Sam is looking at the confirmation that the construction of the palace he created is completed.
All he has to do is to approved of it and it will appear. Majestic and tall.
But.... he looks at the sleeping beastmen.

'It's not like I don't trust her....urgh...yeah, I don't trust her.'

He rather do this after she left.
He doesn't plan to hide the palace but he felt that impressing a girl is worthless since he likes guys.

Sam sighs.

.
.
.
.

"I...I will not forget you." Yaso said blusing.

"......good."

Yaso smiles brightly.

"Don't you promise to pay me?" He said frowning.
'This girl really is not trust worthy!'

Yaso pouts.
"Hmp! All you care is money!"

"Shut up."

Yaso starts walking.

"Yaso,catch"

"Wha--"

Yaso turn around and catch a small space bag.

"This..."

"I may be a bastard but I am not inhuman. Take that provision and have a safe trip."
Sam said and he walks away.

Yaso nods and smile even if the guy is walking farther away without looking back.

"Thank you.." she said happily.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Now that I ditch that girl. Where should I put this palace?or should I call it a Castle?"

He is looking at a huge blue lock that is blinking and shining but only he can see it. Yaso's been standing behind it before and she has no idea about it.