Bored

"I'm bored." Lazying in his very big bed. Rolling here and there.
Sam had nothing to do.

"How about you start creating dolls?" Sansan said in her robotic voice.

"Work again? I thought I'll do that but it's like I am doing things everyday."
He said.

"But you haven't leave your room for 3 days since you enter here,Master."

Pouts**

"Are you calling me unproductive and lazy?"

"Pardon me,Master. I am not thinking."

Sam sighs.
"I am very tired everyday and unmotivated because I am bored. There is no computer games, no mobile games, there is totally nothing!"

Sansan looks at him.
"Isn't this world looks like a game to your opinion,Master?"

"It does." He said pouting.

"Then why don't you go out and pla--"

"What? Are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting?"

"Pardon me if I am wrong."

"....ie...I might die."

"What?"

"It dawns to me just the other day....I might die out there. I don't know if the game monsters is the same in the game. What if they are super strong and I got killed? Will you resurrect me?"

"......."

Sam bites his nail.
"You only think of having fun. Games are fun cause you can die so many times and pay so little price for it. There's always a second chance!"

"You have revival  potions."

"Yeah.I..What?"

"Just the other day you let me organized the treasury room and I happen to see your bag is full of potions. Even revival potions."

"Is that....possible to use here too? I...I know I have them but...I don't know if It'll apply, you see..."

"How about we try?"

"How?"

"Wait for a second."
Sansan disappeared and reappeared again.
In her hand is a sand lizard that is a meter length.

Snap**

She killed it and drop its body to the floor.

Sam has an empty gaze at Sansan..
'Though she looks innocent and kind, she is pretty brutal.'

Sam took a revival potion and emptied the whole small light blue bottle of liquid.
It is very huge amount of liquid but none is wasted or drip in the floor.
The lizard's body absorb it all.

Just a few while and the sand lizard starts moving again and starts attacking Sansan but Sansan grabs it and snap it's body.
The blood drips in the floor.
She disappears and reappears but the Sand Lizard is no more.

"How did you catch a Sand Lizard? I don't allow those to enter the palace." Sam asks.

"I made a small opening and let it through the barrier, grabbed it and dragged it here."

"So you can tamper the palace barrier? Without consulting me?"

"Yes."

"....."

"I am the palace itself. And the palace is me. I don't see how you didn't know." She said.

The blood in the floor is no longer there and the floor is as shiny as ever.

Sam sighs.

"Now that we know that revival potion is working."
-He totally change the subject thinking it's a bother to continue.
"What if It works? I die and no one is there to revive me?"

"That is why you need to have companion. Dolls are easier to have. Pets too."

"Let's always assume the worst. What if There is nobody to revive me?" Sam suddenly have the idea and brows his Item space.
"Oh.I can just used Revival stone in auto mode."

Revival Potion needs to be click before it effects happens but Revival stone in auto mode breaks and instantly revive the user.

It is pretty expensive but as a high level player who is more concern about dying and losing level than buying extremely expensive gears, he has full stock of them.

"It seems your life is pretty secure, Master." Sansan said.

"I should go around a bit."
Sam said confidently with all his level 300 legendary gears.

"Are you not going to create dolls?"

"I can but I want to look around first. I am finally in the fantasy world! I should go an explore."

Sansan has a dead fish eye looking at him but he pretends he doesn't notice and took off.

He used levitation and float around.Also used stealth.

"My stamina is not decreasing. I really should learn what of my skills decrease it."

Sam reaches the first town near the West Desert.

He is a cautious man.
After arriving he drinking 5 types of defensive potions.
And casted himself a second tier defensive magic.
He is looking and watching the people around and find out that they are all wearing a low tier gear.
7th tier gear is like beginners gear.
He made his equipments invisible just in case and remove the stealth spell.

Browsing the street.
He smiles.

"Is this place still a beginners town? It's not too far from the game conception." He put his two hands on his waist smiling and nodding.
He feels so nostalgic.
As he level up, visiting low level place like this is just a waste of time.
But this is where he got scammed by a smith and lead to do an escort job only to be betrayed by the merchant and die. He didn't even get compensated.

"What a nice memory."

Tink**

Tink**

The metallic sound made Sam looks back.
He saw a small kid in blue cloak trying to attack him but he can't push the knife closer.

Instead the recoil created by the two murder attempt accumulate and made him fly away.

Sam saw the small red fox boy flip and crash to a nearby stone wall as he coughs up blood.

"......."

A group of mercenaries appear wearing those 7 tier gears.
They all look sinisters.

"That boy is useless as shit."
The guy with a muscular shoulder said spitting as he tightly put his sword forward.

"What can you expect to a slave?"
The guy with a brown hair said licking his teeth and smirk.

"Hey goods. Hand over yourself to us. We wouldn't want to hurt our merchandise."
The huge fatty guy with an axe shouted.

Sam looks at the boy. He is struggling to stand up as blood drips his face.

"I can...I can still fight." The boy shouted. His body is trembling.

"Tsk. Shut up. Useless piece of shit!"
The thin guy who is using a dual knife said and kick the boys face.

Sam sighs.

"I let the bad guys talk. I'm too considerate." He said rubbing his neck.

The fatty smiles.
"What are you mumbling about? Are you taking pity to that boy?"

Sam looks at him.

"Ah..I really can't stand people thinking they are hero. That boy is our slave. What we do to him is our own business. He even offer himself to us voluntarily."

Sam shakes his head.
"Why would I care about him? Can you stop assuming things and start to disgust the hell out of me?"
Sam said and lift his hand up.
Opening his palm.
Five small fire flames appear.