Viscount's Sons

Illumina Kingdom is one of the few kingdom that joined Unity. Unity is an organization that help each other when under attack by other kingdom.
But Illumina is always been the black sheep of the Unity. They are the poorest kingdom and near the waste land that has nothing.
Despite their odds they are still proud to be a kingdom that breed Adventurer that is known to the world.

***

They are all gaping at Sam as he poured the liquid on the almost dead body of the nobleman.

The liquid was completely absorb by the man lying on the ground while the bottle on his hand was tossed away and it brittle-like disintegrate even before touching the ground.

Sam looks at the blonde guy with his best smile.
But the guy is kneeling on the ground with fear in his eyes as if he is looking at a monster.

Sam frowns and clicked his tongue.
The dolls surrounded him and he walks inside the establishment without a word.

'This is not what should happen.'

Inside his head, the guy will be full of gratitude and hugs him.
He will said , he will pay him back and he will teased him to give him his body. He will blush and they will have dinner and it will be the start of a good romance.

Sam covered his face on his palms.

The dolls feels their master's foul mood and they tensely kneel in front of him.

He saw the depths of that blonde's man emotion.
Fear, hatred, cower, scared, pain.

"Master..?" Ruk trembles as he looks at Sam.
There is black aura coming out from him and his eyes are turning into a sinister red.

Genesis, who is not feeling alright suddenly fell down.
He didnt have the energy to take in the burden of pressure and fell.

Sam looks up and see Ruk hugging himself while Genesis is unconscious in the floor.

"Ah? Did I do that?"
He tilts his head.

The dolls stands up feeling their master's emotion coming back to normal.

Sam frowns.
"Urgh..."
He swipes his fingers up to his hair and sighs.
"What a troublesome mana strength."

***

Sky heared what happen and immediately arrives.
The line is still long and business is continuing as usual. But there is a blonde guy sitting in the ground with bewildered expression while a man lying in the ground comfortably like he is sleeping.
There are maids and servants behind them showing their status as a noble.

"Should we help him up?Lord Henry?"
Sky bows his head.

The blonde guy looks up. His eyes are dead as a fish.
".........."

"Lord Henry?"

"Die.....He killed my brother and brought him back to life...."

Sky frowns he also heard the same thing.
But isnt it impossible.
Resurrection of the dead is prohibit by the church. When someone dies they cant bring them to life anymore or they will feel the wrath of the Creators or so they say. It is because to save someone life,you have to sacrifice 100 lives in exchange.

If Sam really resurrect this man. Then he is not a Master Craftsman...but a High Rank Paladin or.....a Necromancer.

"Im not."
Sam looks weirdly at Sky.

"Eh?" Sky blinks his eyes.

Sam sighs and toss a Life potion.
"Its a life potion using a dragon's blood. Pay me 100k gold for that."

Sky shakes the unassuming flask like potion with red liquid inside.

"100k gold?" Sky frowns.
Its too expensive for a single use potion.

"2 minutes rule. After the body lose their breathing or heart beat, pour the liquid inside before 2 minutes and they will be saved.They are saved but they are not back to health so you still have to make them drink Health and Mana potion.If not then you can use Life stone. Life stone is more expensive because it can return you in full health and full mana."
He said also tossing a Life stone. Its a two thumb size red stone with engraved leaf in the middle.
"500k gold for Life Stone." He said.

Sam hugs the two object and left without a word.

Sam blinks his eyes.

He looks at his doll that also look at him.

"Did he....did he run away with my items?" He asks.

The doll ofcourse cant answer him.

Sam sighs.
"My head hurts, I want to return to my bed."

"Before you return,can we talk?"

Sam looks up and instantly he wanted to stay.
His mouth gapes a bit and some salava cant help but drip down.
'Handsome middle aged man!'
He always dream to be embraced by an old but not so old man with a nice body in bed.

Step.
Step.
A beautiful woman with a straight black hair walks in and she hugs the old man's arm.
"We are here to talk about our son."

Sam looks away in pain.
But his heart pounds when hearing the word son.
"What about him?" He asks.

"You killed him and ressurect him. We owe you a lot. Ahaha." The woman scarily chuckles in glee.

Sam looks away.
".....ah....that son."