Eye Candies

Sam has fallen asleep. He is so happy to finally sleeping in his bed.

Its  already morning when.he wakes up.
Or so he thought,
"The sky is red when you wake up early?"

"You sleep for 22 hours master." Sam gapes at Sansan.

He forgot his deal with Sky.
He is a bit dispririted.

"I forgot my work."

"I send a doll that always with master to send a letter in your stead. Is it bad?"

"Its good. Its good. Sansan you are copying Missy in my memory?"

"Am I like her?"

Sam thinks for a while.
"Not much. Just taking care of me. Its only Missy before. Now its Sansan's job."

Sansan nods.
"Thats why Im a sister?"

"Yes. A younger sister. Itll be hard to send Sansan away for marriage later."

"Sansan is the palace. What can a palace do with marriage?" Sansan tilt her head.

"Ah....right....I should make Sansan a husband someday. So you wont be lonely."

Sansan ignores him. She is not human. Things like a partner. Only her master will be her family.
"The prisoners already agreed to accept master. There are no one taht rejected the offer."

"Oh?" Sam remembers the prisoner and blushes a bit.

"If Master wants to bed them. They should accept. Ill beat them up if they refused."

"Be-be-! No no no. Im not a tyrant."

"Anyways, master are you a top or a bottom?"

"Stop looking in my memory. You are learning things you shouldnt have." Sam sighs. "Im a top." He pouts.

"........."

"What's that look?" Sam grits his teeth.

"Just...Master's stamina doesnt seem..."

"Shut up. People has preference. Preference." He is actually a virgin and would not mind to top or to bottom depend on his partner.

He take a shower after Sansan reminder or he will just go out without showering again.

Sam walks to the naked men standing  in front of the grand stairs. He immediately hides.
"Sansan!"
He angrily shouted.

****

There are 30 prisoners.
After they agreed with the Palace Owner's proposal. The Palace Administer, Sansan made them a blood oath of loyalty toward the owner.
Even if they have idea before, now they can only accept. They are no different from slave now.
If they want to betray the Master, they have an ability to remove a high level magic contract or die trying.

Sansan adds them to the palace residence and they finally experience the palace benefits. Their body instantly healed and any mental stress were relieved.

Sansan ignores them for a while. Then realize the chains in the neck and hands will make them unable to help the master better so he made it smaller and now it looks like a black strip choker in the neck and a wrist bands.

"Take off your clothes and wait for master to  assess you in the lobby. My master likes men so if he find you appealing, he will promotes you. If you displeased my master.." she glares at them. "Ill show you the monster lairs later. There you will be someone's meal."
She turns around and left.

***

Sam is still on top of the stairs hiding his blushing face.
Sansan looks at the naked men downstairs with indescribable expressions.

"If they displeased you, Ill get rid of them."

"No!"
Sam hurriedly grabs Sansan.
"What did you tell them? Why are they naked?"

"I told them Master likes men so if you like them you will promote them. If they displeased you they di---"

Smack.
Sam smacks Sansan head in anger.

Sansan covers her head.
It doenst hurt since Sam didnt use any force.

"Did I do wrong?"

"Did you?" Sam is angry. "I am not asking them ro be prostitutes."

"Why are they here then?" Sansan tilts her head.

Sam is speechless.
"Uh..."The house...." ......doesnt need any helper.."The monsters" .....doesnt need any helper too. Sam peeks downstair. He really....doesnt need any of them.

Sansan waited.

"Uh....Well...I need eye candies." He blushes to admit that this is not a bad view. But Sansan is too vulgar. You ask them to get naked."
He sheepishly survey secretly. Then he stood upand went to the large window. "For now let them wear these. Ill make something later."
He said and drops all clothes in his inventory.

"......okay."

Sam smiles as he used levitation. He called the dolls he usually bring along to come with him through telepathy and they went away.
Sam will go to the Elven kingdom and steal flower essense to make clothes for his eye candies.
Eye candies should be handsome. Even if some are not eye catching and directly ugly, some men with right clothes will still be handsome or at least thats what he wants to  believe.

He is travelling so far without complaining. Its not that easy to make Sam motivated.

"Huh? Where is Master?" A black element arrive in the palace and see the new faces inside the palace. The men all glance at the superior being with fright.
"Who are you people?" His glare is too much to bear that they all kneeled but they are also constantly being healed by the palace effect

"That's enough. They are Master's men. You cabt harm a single hair." Sansan walks slowly. "Did you send the tribute today?"

"Hah. Its not even funny. Why does master always away when I report here?" The black elemen angrily stomp his feet.

Sansan ignores him.
She got used to him..

"Why did Master accept human in our palace? Its unsightly race."

"Watch your mouth. Master is human."

"Master is not human!" The element insist. How can.he be human? He can call element like them like its nothing, control thousands of dolls and create monsters lair as human?

Sansan ignores him again.
"You all.....Master didnt give any instruction when he left but you can wander around if you want. You can also touch anything you want. But you cant enter master's bedroom or leave the palace. Well...you can try if you want." Sansan left and ignore the human and the element.

The black element snorts and disappears.

They all looks at each other.
"What the hell is this place?" One man kneeled. "I am not good looking so will the master kill me after he got tired of playing with me?"

They heard about men liking men with nobles and they often vert generous with obedient pretty boys but very harsh to ugly ones.
Now that they are no more than a prostitute, look is not something a man can change into.

They are all scared of this palace.
If they know this will happen, they just kill themselves when they are still outside.

A/N:

Stomach hurts. Urgh