chapter 2

We both clean ourselves and i start putting my clothes back. I took my phone and find an uber for me.

"Hey i can drive you home if you want" he said softly while putting his tshirt on.

"Don't worry my uber will be here in 2 minutes" i said as i step out of his car and grab my bags from the back seat.

"Hey what is your name?" He asked as i start tying my shoes.

"Y/n" i said and was ready to leave.

"Im tom by the way" he said with a smile on his face.

"Sorry im not good with names but i'll try to remember yours" i said with a smile and walk towards my uber and left.

∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

I woke up and checked my phone. Nothing interesting. I checked my messages. After that i walked into the bathroom brush my teeths and start looking for a outfit for college and i found one. I went into bathroom and took a quick shower i got ready. I loose curl my hairs and wear my converse shoes.

I walked downstairs met my mom who was making breakfast

I walked downstairs met my mom who was making breakfast. I put my bag on the stool and give her a hug.

"Morning darling" my mom said with her beautiful smile on her face.

"Morning mum...i missed you in LA" i said and took my seat for breakfast.

"You came home late last night" she said as she put my pancakes in front of me.

"Yeah i didn't find an uber for home" i said as i took a bite.

"Why didn't you call me" she said and start eating as well.

"I knew you had a night shift in hospital that's why" i said.

We both finished our breakfast and left home together. My mom left for hospital and i start walking towards my college.

My mum didn't knew about anything i do. She didn't knew people call me slut in college or thinks i had sex with every boy in university. Which is not true. I never had sex with someone from my college because they want a relationship and i don't give a shit about it.

I walked to college and went to my locker. As always i found something cheap written on it. Im good in ignoring things and it never bother me what everyone thinks about me. Even sometimes it can turn into fun.

I just went straight to my classes. I took my three class one by one. And its time for my forth class which is drama. Let just clear this i don't like drama and all. its just i wanna sleep right now.

I was first to enter the class and went on the back seat. I put my bag and try to fall asleep. Which was kinda hard because of the sounds of people talking and laughing.

After few minutes i listen the word "silence" everyone became quite. And a man start talking i didn't give attention being honest. Until he call me out.

"Heyy miss sleepyhead in the back" my teacher said and its kinda annoying when you feel everyone's eyes on yourself.

I put my head up to face my teacher and it was....tom. we both were shocked when we saw each other. We both were out of words.

Shitt!! Did i just have sex with my teacher last night?? Did he remember me?? Did he recognized me?? Shitt what did i do now??

I was in my thoughts until Ava commented on me.

"Y/n is that true daniel fucked you last night?" ava said and the whole class start laughing at me and passing comments on me.

Ava...i don't know what's her problem but she never liked me and yeah i feel the same so we can say its mutual. All she do is make fun of me and yeah here we are today...again facing ava and her shitty comments.

"No Ava its not true...sam fucked me last night" i said with a smirk on my face. Sam is Ava's boyfriend by the way and used to be my friend in high school.

The rest of the class were having fun until tom stopped them.

"Okay enough girls" tom said and everyone went silent.

"Good morning everyone, im your teacher tom holland. You can call me mr. Holland or sir. Im gonna take your drama class. So miss, Ava it would be nice if you stop making comments on other people" tom said folding his hands and give Ava a serious look.

"So why don't we start with everyone's introduction" tom finished and student start giving their intro one by one.

"Okay y/n its your turn" tom said giving me a small smile.

"My name is y/n. I only have my mum in my family. She is a doctor and best mum i can ask for" i said with a smile on my face. I can't help it when i talk about my mum. She is the reason im still alive so yeah i really love her.

"So y/n did your mum taught you how to fuck every man in the college?" Ava said and everyone became silent. At least everyone knows what's funny or not.

"No ava it was your mum who thought me that" i spat out in anger and before Ava could say anything tom just entered in our convo.

"Enough!!! miss Ava you are coming with me to the principle's office" tom said as soon as she said those words and they both left the class.

I was busy in my own world when Emma came to me.

"Im sorry y/n. Ava shouldn't said that. Im so sorry" Emma said. So why she is saying sorry? She is Ava's stepsister and my only friend in this whole world. She knows everything about me. She knows that i didn't fuck anyone in this college and she understands me.

"Its okay Emma. Its not your fault and im sorry too for saying that about your mom" i said and she just gave me a big hug.

Okay why its didn't bother her?? Because Ava's mom never treated her right and i know that but i still own her an apology.

After some time tom entered in the class and bell ring.

"Okay so i'll see you guys tomorrow." Tom said and everyone start leaving the class.

"Y/n can i talk to you?" Tom said as he saw me leaving the class with emma. I look at Emma and she hug me before leaving me with tom.

"Look thank you for doing this for me today but i can handle my shit and-" i said directly as soon everyone left the class.

"I didn't knew last night that you are my teacher" i said facing the floor.

"It was one time thing so don't worry" tom said and there was a silence between us for few seconds.

"Y/n why everyone say those stuff about you?" Tom asked me and right now i don't wanna explain anyone anything. Not really about my life.

"Because its true...you fucked me last night remember!" I said and leave the room.