chapter 11

*y/n pov*

I was next to tom on my bed. He held me close to him; every time i felt his warm breath on my neck it give me shivers each and every time. We just lay down on bed next to each other after having sex.

My eyes were shut and tom start tracing the cuts i have on my hands and my waist; he wasn't trying to make me feel insecure tho and i like his touch too and finally tom decide to break the silence between us.

"Why you have so many cuts?? Did someone do that to you?" Tom almost whisper into my ears and his lips touch my neck while speaking; his voice was full of concern but i don't really wanna talk about that. atleast not now. 

"Its in the past tom please try to ignore them" i said standing from his side and pick my clothes from the ground. "Lets eat something" i finished with a sweet and real smile on my face; i put on my clothes and we both walked to the kitchen.

"You don't trust me right! You think im like every other guy in your list isn't it like that y/n" tom said with a tone of irritation in his voice and his words really made me roll my eyes.

"Its not like that tom you're not like other boys. You are the only person i've found who really actually care about my cuts; no one else never even tried to ask me about them" i said making my eye contact with tom; my voice was calm and i give tom a small smile as soon as i finish.

"Than tell me about them i wanna know" tom spat back immediately and now its getting annoying; i roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen.

"Don't ignore me y/n!" Tom said grabbing my arm and tuning my face towards him; he almost shout at me which made me surprise.

"Tell me" tom said but in a low tone. My eyes meet with his as i notice the sudden change into his voice.

"I can't" these words finally left from my mouth as i was trying my best to holding my tears back. My eyes were looking directly into tom's.

But rather than saying anything tom leave my arm in disbelief and walk to the living room; I follow him and he pick his car keys.

"Talk to me when you have some trust on me" tom said and didn't bother to look at me; just like that he just left the my house

"Fuck" i groan loud and throw the flower vase next to me on the floor.
_____

Tom didn't talk to me in the whole week; he avoid talking to me whenever i tried too. We had eye contact in class all the time but he is ignoring me after our argument.

I didn't talk to emma about this; she's been so happy about her and harry so i don't wanna be the person who ruin that.

Another interesting thing is that sam tried to talk to me in the past week but i avoid him; he apologies to me so many time but its better to stay away from him. Emma told me that sam break up with ava for some other girl....yupp that's me. Another reason for avoiding him.

I was walking home from college as tom is not helping me with my lines so its better to practice at home by myself; but i feel someone's eyes on me in between i checked quite few times but i didn't found anyone so decide to walk fast and to reach Home as soon as possible.

As i reach at home i saw my mom's car in front of our home. At least she's home early from hospital. I stand in front of the door but before i can knock the door a letter caught my eyes.

I bend down and turn to look at it; there was only one word written on it "DAD" and that was enough to make me scared. I feel shivers in my whole body and the cold wind bring me into reality.

I quickly open the door and directly run into my room. My mom heard me coming and noticed my weird action.

"Y/n everything is fine darling?" My mom shout loud so i can heard her while making my way upstairs into my room.

"Yeah mom its just my periods nothing else" i shout back before closing my door and lock it.

"I'll make hot chocolate for you than" i heard my mom as i throw my bag on the floor. I cover my mouth with my hands in an attempt not to cry.

I open the letter and it just says:
"Didn't know you have a boyfriend y/n; well say hello to your teacher boyfriend from your dad"

My hand start shaking as i finish reading it; He still knows everything about me.

I stand into complete silence for few minutes and thats when i decide to go talk to tom. I'll tell him everything; i'll tell him that i trust him and i don't want him to leave my life.

I wipe my tears before leaving my room. My mom was in kitchen and if she saw me like this she'll understand everything.

"Mom im going to Emma's house" i said very fast and run out of the house. I didn't even heard her reply and start running towards tom's apartment which is only 10 minutes away from my house.

I knock on the door quite loud for few times and harrison open the door.

"Y/n you okay?" Harrison said frowning is brows with concern in his voice; I nodded at his question and walk inside quickly.

"Where is tom?" I said searching him in living room but he wasn't there. I turn and make eye contact with him until he replied to my question.

"He's upstairs but-" before harrison can complete his question i run upstairs quickly.

I unlock his room without even knocking. "Tom-" i said but stopped in between as i saw tom shirtless with a blonde girl in a black dress; i hold my tears and run away from his house. Tom tried to stop me by calling my name but i just run away.

Soooo views please...lol. im kinda nervous about this one❤️. enjoyyy!!!!!!!!!