chapter 10

*y/n pov*

Tom was driving me home later that evening. The car ride was silent and peaceful only soft music was bursting into our ears. My head was rested on the window as i was admiring the pink clouds into the sky.

Tom stop the car in front of my house. My mom's car wasn't there that means she is still at hospital. I look at tom and give him a small hug before leaving his car.

I bend as i leave the car to face him. "I'll see you tomorrow...mr. holland" i said with a small smile on my face and my words made tom chuckle.

The moment i turn around to walk inside into the house my eyes meets with sam's but i just ignored him.

"Why were you with mr. Holland?" Sam questioned me and took a few steps towards me.

What the fuck is this guy's problem.

I turn around to look at tom who was still there; looking at sam. So its better not to create a scene now.

"It's none of your business Sam" i spat with so much confidence and attitude in my voice and start walking toward my door; but sam grab my wrist and stopped me in my way.

"Y/n come with me i wanna talk to you" sam said and start pulling me with him.

"Sam leave me i don't wanna talk to you" i said pushing him away from me and i look at my wrist which has his fingermarks now.

I look at tom immediately and he walked out from him car with a furious look on his face. He walked in front of me so sam can't hurt me now.

"Mr. Holland its between me and y/n you can leave actually" sam said but his eyes were on me; as his eyes landed on tom he give him a disgust look.

"Let's go inside y/n" tom said looking dead into sam's eyes. He grab my wrist softly and start leading the way towards the door.

But sam again stop me by grabbing my other wrist and the next thing i knew was tom giving sam a punch on his face and his bottom lip start bleeding. I was shocked by looking this side of tom and its all happening for me.

Sam stand up quickly and walk furiously towards tom but accidently i walk up in front of tom and thats when sam hit me.

Great now i have a scar on my face too

I cover my wound in pain; at least my eye is safe. Sam mis aimed so it hit at the end of my left eyebrow and it start bleeding.

"Im so sorry y/n i didn't mean to hurt you" sam apologise immediately And before tom can do anything i stop him by standing in front of him.

"Just go home sam" i said as i interlock my hand with tom and lead him inside my home.

As soon we enter inside i throw my bag on the floor and walk to the kitchen. I saw my mom's note which says she won't be able to came home tonight and my mouth left a heavy sigh.

I grab few tissue papers to clear the wound while tom was sitting on the couch in anger. He saw me struggling with my wound so he finally walk to me so he can help me.

"Give me that" he said as he took the tissue box from my hands; he interlock his fingers with mine and lead my way towards the living room.

I sat on the couch and tom bend on his knees; he clear the blood from my cut. My eyes were focused on him; the way his jaw was clenched in anger. The straight line of his pink lips; he was looking like a masterpiece right now whom i can admire as long as i can.

He bandage my cut and his facial expressions start getting soft. Tom finished and give me a small smile. His brown chocolate eyes were looking directly into my soul.

I don't know what happen to me at that moment; but i pressed my lips on tom's. Tom was so shocked at my actions. I break the kiss quickly and start looking away. I heard tom chuckle; my eyes meet with tom's.

Before i can say anything tom pasted his lips on mine and i kiss back immediately.

I gripped tom's shirt collar and pull him closer to me. He climb up on me as i was under him on the couch. The kiss start getting fast and full of lust.

His lips travel from my lips to my neck i gaps at his soft and wet kisses. My eyes were shut in pleasure; tom's hand travel from my thighs to my blouse and he unbutton it.

I push tom back and adjust myself on his laps. I feel his member through his pants as soon as i took a sit. My lips start moving on his hungrily.

I unbutton his shirt and throw it on the floor. I start kissing his neck and jawline;

he Better hide those marks tomorrow.

My hand travel to his whole body and and stopped on his abs just when i start riding him which made him moan and throw his head back in pleasure . Tom cupped my face and start kissing my lips; he bit my lower lip quite few time in between.

My hips were moving in the motion of in or out. As i start to change up the pace and increase my speed tom grab my hips and he start moving my hips in fast motion. I moan loudly and few giggle left from both of our mouths and we made a eye contact.

I start to slow down the pace and start moving your hips into a round motion as i was getting out of breaths. I put my head on tom's shoulder in pleasure i was moaning loudly as i was feeling him against my clit.

Tom remove my hairs from my neck and put them on the other side and start kissing my neck softly. I was feeling shivers all over my body only by his touch.

finally he grab my waist and held me tight to walk towards the room. I wrap my legs around his waist and didn't bother to break the kiss.

Here i'm going to fuck my teacher again...

Heyyy everyone...first i really hope you all like this one💕 and i wanna say a massive thank you my story "im scared" crossed 1.2k. i still can't believe it happened for real. Im gonna complete that story super soon. I promise❤️.

I love you all🌹🥺

Comment down your views on this chapter and if you haven't check out my book "i'm scared" than go and have a look at that.

Byee.x