chapter 19

"tom why are you doing this" i asked looking into his eyes but instead of replying to my question tom gave me a evil laugh.

"don't tell me you really thought I'm in love with you" tom said while laughing at me or i say laughing at my feelings.

seeing tom like this was enough to break my heart but that's when someone else joined our conversation.

"its nice to see you here y/n" i heard and i immediately recognize the voice. it was my dad the last person i want to see in my life.

as soon as i saw my dad i turn to face tom and he wasn't the person i know. 

"tom-" i said looking into his brown chocolate eyes and nothing came out of my mouth and at that moment tears start streaming from my eyes. 

"sshh y/n baby don't cry" tom said grabbing my face with one of his hand; his eyes were cold just like his looks.

"please don't do this to me tom" i said while sobbing looking at him and tom took few steps back and decide to leave the room.

"why you did this to me" i shouted looking at his back; my words made him stop in his way. "you have to tell me why you ruined everything......why you break my heart....why you did this to us" i finish and tom turn towards me.

"i never loved you...it was your dad who sold you to me and he paid me to make you fall in love with me....it all was a plan your dad made and i did everything for money" tom said and his words were enough to make me cry. he didn't say anything after that and tom left me alone with my dad.

i was sobbing will looking at the ground and i heard my dad approaching towards me. he bend down so we were face to face now.

"remember when you and your mom destroyed my life its finally my turn to take the revenge" he shouted at me; his eye were quite red and his mind was full of shit and i can read that by the look on his face.

"its was 8 years of my life i spent in the jail thanks to you" he said and his hands rested on my cheeks and what disgust me the most that i can't even remove his dirty hand from me.

"you better call you mom for the help like the last time" he said and grab my hairs forcefully and i start crying and screaming in pain.

"i said call your mom" he said and grab my hairs with more force; tears with streaming from my eyes but my dad enjoyed that the most.

"didn't you heard what i said" he said with anger and he put his foot onto mine "i said call your mom" he finished and start crushing my foot with so much force.

"MOM.... HELP ME" i scream in pain and he let go of my hairs and foot. he start laughing while looking me in so much pain. 

"i really wish i can show all this to your mom but she won't have that much time" he said laughing looking at the ground and those words grab my attention.

"stay away from my mom" i said without fear in my eyes for the first time and my dad slapped me without any hesitation.

"don't worry im gonna kill you first and it will be your mom's turn" he said with a evil smirk on his face and remove a knife from his back pocket and put it on my neck.

The knife was enough to make me scared and i slowly felt some force my dad was putting to kill me. This is the end of my life.

My eyes were shut and i was ready to feel the pain but i heard some noise and my dad pull away the knife from my neck and start looking around.

"This is police we have already covered the building you better throw your weapons" i heard someone saying in the speaker and i knew this the only chance i have now.

"HELP ME!! I'M HERE" i screamed at the top of my lungs.

My dad turn around and slap hard on my face which made my lip bleed.

My dad start panicking and within minutes the police entered the room; my dad put the knife on my neck in fear.

"Don't come near me....im gonna kill her" my dad threatened the police and they pointed their guns on my dad.

I was trying to figure out the situation and suddenly i heard the gun shot. I was terrified at that moment.

My eyes and mouth were wide open in shock and everything became silent for me for few minutes.

After few minutes when i came back to my senses and i saw my dad on the floor; he was crying in pain while holding his arm. He got shot on his left arm; the police run to me and help me with the tied rope all over me.

One of the police officer take me out from the building. The cold wind hit my face as soon as walked outside the building.

"Officer can i go....i have to be somewhere right now" i asked the officer as soon as i thought about tom.

"Yeah but you have to visit police station by the end of the day" he replied and i nodded in reply before running towards my college.

as soon as reach there i met emma, my mom wasn't there because of some emergency case in the hospital.

"emma where is harry and haz" i said as soon as i approach her. emma take a look at me for few seconds; she saw marks at my neck and my face. 

"oh my god!! y/n are you okay? what happened?" she said while being worried for me. 

"emma please tell me where is harry and haz im gonna explain everything later" i said as i wanna meet tom and wanna clear everything he did to me. right now i don't hate him totally but i feel broken because of him and he have to pay for it.

"they both went to tom's apartment" emma said and i start running towards tom apartment. thank god it wasn't far from the college.

when i reach there the main door was already open. i took few steps slowly and went inside. the whole apartment was a mess but no one was there. tom came to my life and left it like a mess. that was the end of our story.

Tom left me with any explanation.

~✿THE END✿~

so im not sure right now that there will be a sequel for this book or not. but if i got some ideas than maybe or maybe not this book will turn into a mafia fanfiction. so let me know if i should write a sequel or not. i never wrote sad endings so i think i'll write a sequel if i get a story line to work on.

anyway thank you so much for reading this book. don't forget to leave your comments and i'm happy to see that each and everyday my book got more reads. love you❤.