chapter 9

*y/n pov*

"Emma are you okay?" I said leaving our last class which was drama while walking towards our locker.

But she didn't replied and decide to ignore me. I grab her arm and turn her to face me. She was sad. I didn't saw her sad recently.

"Emma what happened?? Did Ava do something?-" i said politely cupping her face in my hands and she cut me off.

"Harry is ignoring me. I tried to talk to him but all he's doing is ignoring me. What you think is he cheating on me?" emma said and start crying so i pull her into a hug and start rubbing her back.

"Don't worry emma im gonna do something about it please don't cry" i assure her before breaking the hug and she wipe her tears after listening those words from me.

"Go home and have some rest...okay?" I said with a small smile on my face and she nodded before leaving the college.

I walked to the theater room and tom was already there; he was busy in his own world that he didn't notice me behind him. He turn around and gave me a smile.

"Tom i need your help" i said grabbing his hand and he gave me a concerned look.

"Y/n everything is fine?? You okay?" He asked me and frown his brow in concern and confusion.

"I'll tell you everything in car come on lets go" i said as i tightly grab his hand and start pulling him behind me.

As soon as we entered into the car and was ready to leave the college tom look at me and give me a confuse look and i did the same.

"Umm at least tell me where we are going so i can drive there" tom said putting his head on steering wheel at my stupid action.

"Oh yeah sorry...we going to your house" i said while putting my seat belt on and turn to face tom with a smirk on his face.

"You wanna have sex...right?!" Tom said as he start driving with a sexy smirk on his face. Which made me shake my head in disbelieve.

"First...no there are so many things in my life at the moment so i don't have a time to have sex with you." I said with a serious look and i was serious because its related to my best friend.

"But sex will help you in removing tension and all the stress" tom said with a small pout while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Tom no...and second thing i wanna meet harry" i said which made him look at me immediately.

"To meet harry...why!" Tom said trying to sound casual but it wasn't working at all which was kinda funny actually.

"Um because i wanna talk to him" i said looking outside from the window trying to hide my smile.

"About what?" Tom said turning left without even looking at me and he kinda looking....jealous. i love seeing him like that.

"And why you want to know about that?" I said giving him a fake innocent look trying my best not to laugh at his face.

"You know...for general knowledge" tom said thinking for the words before leaving his mouth.

"For general knowledge" i said and burst into a laugh with made tom angry and he give me a serious look.

"Okay im sorry tom" i said while laughing hard and tom just shake his head in response.

"Im going to talk to him about emma" i said and he look away with a smile on his face.

We both drive to Tom's house and left the car quickly. I grab tom's hand before he can open the door and we went to the window in the backyard.

"What are we going here?" Tom said quite loudly which made me cover his mouth from my hand.

"Sshhh....we are here so we can check is he cheating on emma or not" i said my eyes were directly look into tom's brown chocolate eyes and for few seconds i got lost into them.

"Well that 'he' is my brother and i know he is not cheating on emma" tom said emphasizing the word 'He' which refers to harry and he grab my hand and start pulling me with him.

He took me inside and we meet harry in the kitchen. Tom didn't say anything waiting for me to ask my question from harry while harry just frown his brows in confusion looking at both of us.

"Is something wrong guys?" Harry said with so much confusion and break the silence. Tom just look at me and gesture me so i can start my talking.

"Are you cheating on emma?" i said Crossing my arms in front of my chest. My question made harry quite shocked at that moment.

"No of course not" harry said loudly and a heavy sigh left his mouth. he shake his head in disbelieve.

"Than why are you ignoring her" i spat back immediately and wait harry to explain everything.

"Im ignoring her because im planning something special for her. I want to ask her officially to be my girlfriend" harry said and i was....shocked. Is that going to happen for real. My mouth was open in shock. its too much to take in right now.

"And i was about to leave for that" harry completed with a heavy sigh and i was just looking at tom and harry.

"Im- im so sorry harry for thinking all these thing" i said looking at the ground in so much guilt. I misunderstood the person who love my bestfriend so much.

"Its okay y/n" harry walk to me and his hands gripped on my shoulder which made me look at him. "I know you just wanna protect your best friend so its totally fine" harry finished with a sweet smile on his face and i give him a tight hug.

Harry left after that which left me alone with tom. I look at him and he had a smirk on his face which made me roll my eyes.

"We are not going to have sex tom so lets practice my lines...okay" i said which made tom laugh loud and we both walk towards the living room for my practice.

Comment and let me know. Also follow me..im gonna follow each and everyone of you and check out my other books too❤️

Love you and enjoy :)