chapter 12

*tom's pov*

I was talking to my mum's friend daughter; Amy. She is taking admission in the university I'm teaching in.

As i was explaining her few things when y/n came into my room; she wasn't looking in a good condition. Her eyes were swollen still holding her tears. She didn't say anything and just left the room.

I run behind her and tried to stop her but y/n didn't listen to me and just left the house; before i can walk back to my room to grab a shirt for me and amy walked downstairs.

"I better leave now" Amy said looking at me while giving me a small smile; i just nodded at her and walked to my room and wore my shirt.

I walked downstairs and amy wasn't there. I guess she left; i take my car keys and drive towards y/n's home.

Before i can reach to her house i saw y/n in the park with harrison. I parked the car to get the better view as i was unable to understand what they were talking about.

Y/n was crying about something and harrison cup her face and give her a hug. I was ready to walk to them and kill harrison. Why?? I don't know that.

I stay there until they finish talking and than drive back home. I waited for harrison to came back home. Harrison walked back after 15 minute and directly walked to the kitchen.

"Where were you?" I said with a mad look as i make my way into the kitchen.

"Oh i just went for a walk! Why?" Harrison replied without even looking at me.

"I saw you with y/n" i said grabbing harrison arm forcefully so we both can face each other.

"You like her?" The words slip from my mouth in a hope that haz denied.

"What if i do tom" harrison said crossing his arm against his chest; i didn't replied. Nothing came out of my mouth.

"Am i not allowed to like her?" Harrison continued and his words hurt me so much; I was ready to kill him.

"You can even say out loud that you like y/n because you just saw yourself as a fuckboy" harrison said giving me a disgust look; before i can say anything haz just hit my shoulder and leave my house.

Did i like y/n??

Is y/n like harrison? Did they both like each other?

Why y/n came to meet me? What actually happened to her??

So many questions were into my head and i really need to talk someone who can answer some of my questions.
____

"Thank you so much emma for coming" i said as emma took the chair in front of me in the coffee shop.

"Heyy...it must be something urgent you sounded so serious on the phone tom" emma said with a calm voice with a small smile on her face.

"Yeahh actually i wanna talk to you about y/n" i said and emma look at me immidately; my words made her a bit serious.

"Wow" emma said after clearing her throat. "I never heard those words from anyone before" she paused and look at me.

"What you wanna know about her?" She said after giving her order and waiting for my questions.

"Why everyone call her slut and all?" I hesitate a bit while asking that question and suddenly the ground became so much interesting for me that i can't take my eyes away from there.

"Because everyone think y/n had sex with all the boys in our college which is not true" emma said and my eyes meets with her.

"Than why everyone call her that?" I spat back immediately in a curious tone.

"Because y/n's first boyfriend spread the false rumours related to her" emma said after taking a sip from her coffee.

"Wait what?? But why??" I said while nodding my head in disbelief.

Well that's really fucked up to face.

"Umm....because" emma said and took a heavy sigh before completing her whole sentence.

"Because she denied to have sex with him" emma said looking at her shoes. what the fuck?? How can someone do that to his own girlfriend.?

I was still in shock after listening emma's word and there was a silence between us for few minutes until emma decide to break the silence.

"Do you like her tom?" Emma said with a little bit of hope in her eyes but im still confuse and don't have a answer the question.

"Y/n actually had a very fucked up life" emma said from nowhere when i didn't replied; trying to understand her words.

Is there something else to know??

"Please don't like her because she had a tough time.. don't show pity on that. Try to like her for the person she is from inside" emma finished and give me a weak smile.

"What you mean when you said she had a fucked up life" i said in the hope for an answer but at the same time i knew its y/n who can answer that.

"I can't tell you that its better y/n told you everything I'm not the right person to answer this question" Emma said as she stand up for leaving.

"Thank you for coming today Emma" i said as i left my chair too. We both walked out of the coffee shop together.

"Just show her that she can trust you tom" suddenly Emma said as we were about to take our opposite way. I nodded and give her a small smile and made my way towards my car.

I have to talk to y/n!!
____

Its been almost a week but y/n didn't show up in college. I went to her home too but she didn't answer the door too. I asked Emma about y/n few time but y/n didn't talk to her too. All she said to Emma is that she need some time alone. I just hope she was okay.

I knowww itss boring but we have to deal with it.🤦‍♀️