chapter 28

*Tom's pov*

"That's right he will kill them as soon as he gets all your information" I said and hated each and every word left my mouth cause I hate seeing y/n weak. And i wasn't sure for how long she can hold those tears.

"Shut up tom" Emma said grabbing y/n attention. "Don't listen to him y/n they won't know anything about you" She finish. I stood up to reply her but harry cut me off.

"It took me 2 hours to get all your information" Harry said keeping his eye contact with emma and it felt like they both are fighting against someone, Maybe against each other.

"Just listen to tom and believe us we'll do everything to protect you guys" Harry explained but y/n and i didn't break the eye contact. I was speaking thousands of words to her through my eyes and it just felt like she is listening to each and every words.

"I will protect you y/!n"

"Please stay"

"Believe me i need you"

"I can't lose you again"

"Just don't walk away"

"I'll burn this whole world for you"

"Stay with me y/n"

"Believe you two?! " Emma interrupted my thoughts with her sarcastic laugh before continuing.

"You two walked away from our lives on your own without telling us a shit about anything and now you expect us to BELIEVE YOU" She finished.

*Y/n pov*

Things were already messed up and I'm definitely not staying with tom. until i had another flashback from last night.

"i had no other choice at that time and i'll tell you everything. please believe me" tom said as tears were forming into his eyes.

"We'll stay!" I finally said but my eyes never left tom's.

Emma hated my words the most at that time and I could see that in her eyes. She was the first one to leave the living room and go to the guest room. And I followed her quickly.

"Emma please listen to me" I said as soon as I walked into her room and shut the door behind me.

She was furious. She started collecting her things to leave tom's house until i grabbed her hand to stop her.

"Emma please listen to me" i almost pleaded to her.

"You can stay here I'm not stopping you but I'm not gonna stay here for a single minute" she almost shouted but I know she just doesn't want to face Harry.

"He said he had a reason to leave me" I said very quietly but loudly enough to be heard. And Emma froze where she was.

"And you believed him" she said as one of her tears rolled down cheeks. It's been a while since I saw her cry and those tears were for me.

Emma walked out of her room into the living room where tom and Harry were waiting for us. I quickly followed her.

"You really wanna live here even though they ruined us" she burst out. She never talked about it since the day Harry left her and she burst out today.

She walked up to Harry. She's finally facing him.

"You ruined me. You destroyed me. I don't care if you have a reason or not I'll never forgive you." She shouted at harry and I could see his heart breaking into pieces.