chapter 25

*tom pov*

"Do You really think they both gonna listen to you and come here for their safety" harrison said resting his ass on the kitchen counter as we both were discussing about the night harry and i visited y/n's house.

"I don't think it will be as much easy as i thought" i said while chopping the onion as i was preparing dinner for everyone.

"I think you should tell her the truth maybe she would understand you" harrison said reminding me all the bad things i did to her.

A sigh escaped my mouth before saying a word and still thinking about the stuff happened in the past.

"Well that doesn't change the fact i took her to her father who wanted to kill her" i replied and walked out from the kitchen to grab my phone.

I was cooking for everyone while looking at my phone and harrison broke the silence.

"Stop stalking her on social media just call her and talk to her so she can understand you" harrison said with a smile on his face and walked out from the kitchen.

Well he does make sense like always and i have to talk to her again so why not now and with that i dialed her number.

"Hello!" She said quite loud as i heard the music in the background.

"Hey y/n! Its me tom" i said trying my best to be calm.

"What you want now?!" She said in quite rude tone and it hurt alot like each and every time.

"Where are you its quite loud" i said as i mention the voice in the background.

"Its none of you business" she said and she can be harsh on me too.

before i can say anything i heard y/n talking to some boy probably austin i guess.

"Thank you austin you are my hero!" That's all i heard as the music was so loud.

"Well i have to go...byee tom" she said and cut the call.

I tried quite few time but y/n didn't answer the call.

"Harry just send me y/n's current location" i said grabbing my jacked and leaving my house.

Harry send me her location in 5 minutes and i drive to the location. i entered into the club and it was much more crowded than i thought.

I start looking for y/n and after some time i found emma on one of the corner table. I walked there and found y/n being drunk but she was happy and here i am going to ruin that happiness.

I just walked there and grab her wrist. The whole attention of the table was on me at that moment.

"Come y/n i'll drive you home" i said and except for y/n each and every person was ready to kill me.

"Look who's here....tom" y/n said standing in front of me wrapping her hands around my neck with a cute goofy smile on her face.

"Look emma he still cares for me...he's here to pick me up" y/n continue with a small pout and tracing my jaw with her fingers.

"Emma i'm taking her home" i informed her as i start i take few step out.

"Wait tom im coming too" emma said grabbing her stuff and said bye to her friends.

We walked towards parking lot i put y/n on the backseat with emma and start driving.

The drive was so silent so i decide to break the awkward silence.

"Thanks for letting her come with me" i said looking at the road with some nervousness in my voice.

"I know she's gonna regret it tomorrow but she was so happy from the moment you called her tonight so i don't want to ruin it for her" emma said looking outside from her window and her words actually made my day.

I drive back to my mansion and emma didn't argue on my decision at that moment.

I bring y/n and emma inside and its so hard to handle y/n when she gets drunk.

Y/n was touching my face softly and saying few words while we were walking inside.

As we entered the living area i saw harry and harrison talking about something and y/n grab their attention towards her.

"Look harrison is here too" she said and walked towards harrison and give him a hug.

"Okay y/n that's enough" i said breaking the hug. Am i still jealous of harrison?

"Harry please help emma with the guest room i'm gonna put y/n into the bed" i said lifting y/n into bridal style and took her towards my bedroom.

I put y/n on my bed after that i remove her heels and put the blanket on her.

I was about to leave but y/n stopped me by grabbing my hand.

"Why you did that to me" y/n said looking into my eyes while holding her tears but nothing came out from my mouth.

"I always wished that you had your reasons so i can forgive you but you just left me tom" she continued and couldn't hold her tears anymore., So am i.

"I'm sorry y/n! I know i shouldn't do that to you" i said as i bend down on my knees so we can be on same level while talking and tears started to form into my eyes.

"I thought you loved me" she said while crying and quickly wiping her tears off.

"I do.., i'm sorry for doing that to you" i said looking at the ground and tears start rolling down from my eyes.

I couldn't able to look into her eyes at that moment. Within few seconds i felt her warm hands on my cheeks; making me look into her eyes.

She didn't said anything. We just hold our eye contact; she lean in and put her lips onto mine into a kiss.

Our lips move into the perfect rhythm. I missed her warm lips onto mine but i know one thing for sure she's gonna hate me tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~

I know im so late i was just out of ideas at that moment and was kinda busy with college and stuff..soo im sorry and i hope you like this one🌸

Also i know i've said that this part will be smut but it didn't fit into this chapter so next chapter will be smut for sure and i'll to post it as soon as i can❤️

Thank you for all the love you gave to this book; it really means alot🌻