chapter 15

*tom's pov*

"mom" that all y/n was able to say at that moment; she turn and her eyes meets with mine and this is fucked up isn't it.

"tom i like to talk to you. y/n go inside" her mom said looking dead into my eyes but y/n tried to protest with her mom for me.

"mom listen to me-" y/n began but her mom cut her off. "y/n go inside i wanna talk to tom" her mom said giving her a serious look; y/n turned to me while walked inside but her eyes didn't left mine and i give her a nodd in assurance.

My eyes landed on y/n's mom as she walked in front of me. i was nervous to be in that situation and finally y/n's mom break the awkward silence between us.

"thanks for keeping her happy" those words left from her mouth which were quite unexpected for me; is she okay with our relationship? did i heard her right? she didn't said that for sure

A small smiled formed on my lips and my eyes focused on the window behind y/n's mom where y/n was trying to figure out what her mom is talking about.

"but" her mom said and grab my attention towards her. "if you really like her than please keep your relationship a secret i don't want everyone to talk shit about my daughter" she finished; her eyes were softer than before and lips formed a small smile. my eyes immediately stopped on y/n who was still trying to understand what we are talking about.

"i totally understand mam" i said giving her a wide smile on my face still looking at y/n who was giving me a confuse look.

"but you better tell y/n about our conversation she seem quite curious." i finished and a laugh escape from my mouth and y/n's mom turn towards the window behind her; her sudden action scared y/n and she fell on the ground which made me even more laugh.

"well thank you so much for accepting our relationship" i said grabbing y/n's mom attention towards me. "i promise i'll treat her right" i finished and y/n's mom give a small smile. After that conversation i left y/n's house and drive back to my apartment.

*Y/n pov*

I fall on the ground as my mom turn towards me and i directly walked to the living room. After 5 minutes My mom entered into the house and sit beside me.

"Well tom seems like a really good person" my mom said and few giggles left from her mouth; i wrap my arms around her in response.

"Thank you mom" i said in between the hug and held my mum tightly with a smile pasted on my lips.

"well Emma called me this afternoon" my mum began as we broke the hug and all the memories hit me like a truck. "she told me you had an panic attack in the college" she continued and my eyes traveled on the ground.

"well i'm glad tom helped you today and make you happy" she spat immediately as she noticed my smile fade away; my eyes meets with my mom's hazel green eyes and she give me a sweet smile.

"i know what will be your next sentence" i said as few giggles left my mouth and my mom roll her eyes at me. "i'll visit dr. willam with Emma i promise" i said giving my mom an assuring smile and she nodded with a smile on her face.

"well emma told me she'll be home for dinner" my mom informed while she walked to the kitchen probably preparing dinner for all of us.

After that i remove my phone from my back pocket and saw few messages from Emma and tom. i opened emma's message first.

"we really need to talk miss y/n"

"i know you are coming home and im in great trouble"

i text emma and after that opened tom's message.

"your mom is so cool"

"haha i know...."

"btw are you okay i saw you falling when you were trying to spy on your mom"

"im fine but you better keep this to yourself"

"i've just reached to my apartment i'll text you at night"

"okayy mr. holland"

"don't call me that"

"okay tommy ;)"

after that i walked to my room and took a shower; i helped my mom in kitchen and we finally heard the door bell. my mom answered the door and it was...EMMA. well i've missed emma in the past days and today we finally can talk peacefully. we did dinner and i walked with emma to my room and my mom went to hers.

"So just tell me what the hell happened to you in college" emma whisper out loud as soon as we entered my room. Well im suprised she didn't shout at me.

I put my hands on her shoulder and told her to sit on the bed. I took a seat beside her and her everything happened to me in the past week; about my dad, his letters, about tom and sam too.

-----

"Did you tell your mom about the letters?" Emma said in a calm voice. I didn't expected it from her.

"No i don't wanna give her more stress" i replied and a sigh escape from my mouth; i lay down next to emma looking at the ceiling.

"So tom and you huh?!" Suddenly emma said looking at me; her sudden words made my face turned into light red colour.

"I don't know im quite nervous what if being boyfriend girlfriend made things complicated between us" i replied looking at emma who has a small smile on her face.

"Well some things will be change but try to stick with each other" emma said and few giggles left from both of our mouths.

"I can't believe im taking advice from you" i replied and burst into laughter and emma throw her pillow at me which later turned into our pillow fight.

I missed emma so much by my side!!

Okayy im super latee!!! Soo sorryy but im stuck with my online class and assignments....i hope you all like it and there will be so much fun in the next chapter so get ready and i'll post as soon as i can❤️