chapter 24

*y/n's pov*

"Hello austin" i said as i picked the call and i felt each and every eye on me at that moment.

"Heyy y/n! Are you free right now? I was thinking if you want to go out for dinner tonight" austin explained slowly but my focus was on tom. I don't know whether it was a good timing or not to talk to austin.

"Um... Dinner...tonight!?" I think about what to do while speaking. But as soon as i said that tom looked at me and he was mad for sure.

"Actually austin-" i stopped as i decide to walk into the kitchen as i sense the seriousness in the living area.

"I can't austin im in the middle of something what about tomorrow?!" I said behind the kitchen counter. And austin agreed for tomorrow and after talking for few more seconds i cut the call.

"So is he your boyfriend?" I heard from the behind which made me scared.

I turned and it was tom but i didn't said anything so He walked towards me and stopped right in front of me.

"It's none of your business" i said and decide to walk away. But tom grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"I mean it! You should come with me and i know my y/n still loves me" tom whisper into my ear and his voice still gives me shivers.

I pushed him away from me and that's when i actually bust onto him.

"NO ONE IS YOUR Y/N!! IM NOT YOURS!!! JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME" i shouted at him and i can't believe i actually did that.

I felt emma and harry entering the kitchen as they heard me shout and emma quickly game me a side hug and hold me tight.

Before i can say anything else tears left my eyes and i never want tom to see me like that. I'm not weak.

"Just leave our house...NOW!!" i said as i quickly wipe my tears; tom and harry didn't seem to oppose that too. They just left without saying anything.

<NEXT MORNING>

Emma and i didn't talked about what happened last night. We both tried to ignore it as we never meet tom and harry.

Emma and i went to our work place as usual and went to each others' cabine.

"Hey there" i heard austin knocking on my door with a wide smile on his face. Idk how can someone be this much happy in there life.

"Hey austin" i said taking a seat on my chair and austin did the same.

"So tonight plan is on or not?" Austin asked shyly hoping i don't cancel tonights dinner.

"What plan?!" Emma entered into my cabine before i can say anything and took a seat beside austin.

"Austin and i are going for dinner tonight" i replied with a smile holding a little bit of my eye contact with austin.

"Um...sorry austin but dinner can wait you both are going out with me tonight" emma said giving a cute smile to both of us and leaving us confused.

"Well don't forget to dress sexy" emma finished and give me a wink and i know where we are going.

Rest of the day was normal i actually forget about the last night. I guess its better not to talk about these type of things.

Emma and i get home early as we all are going to club because of emma. I took a bath as soon as i reach home.

I did my make up and loose curl my hair. And walked into emma's room for dress suggestions.

"Okay so blue one or red one...tell me honestly" i said holding both the dresses and waited for emma to say something.

"Well what about matching outfits" she said holding both the dresses we brought together.

Emma wore the black one as i wore my white one. (You guys and exchange the colour if you want)

After that i helped emma with her make up and we both decide to take some sexy pictures of our.

After that we both decide to leave the house and i drive to the location.

Austin and julie were already at the club went we reached there.

So yeah im getting drunk tonight for sure!

We all were having shots one by one and yeah this is want i wanted today.

"Hey y/n calm down i think you had enough" i heard austin speaking loudly to me because of the loud music.

"Well im fine...i can drink more actually" i replied and filled my mouth with another shot. And it actually hit hard.

"Woahh you go girl" emma said loud enough so i can listen to her and hand me another glass of shot.

We both clicked our glasses together before drinking the whole shot at one.

"Damn i'm really enjoying this" I shout with a wide smile on my face.

After having 2-3 shots we all headed to the dance floor and we all start dancing like crazy until i felt my phone's vibration in my pocket and walked outside to answer the call.

As soon as i walked outside the cold wind hit my whole body and give me shivers.

I answer the phone it was from unknown number but as i already walked outside i decide to answer the call.

"Hello!" I said quite loud as the music is so loud even in the outside.

"Hey y/n! Its me tom" tom said in his calm voice.

"What you want now?!" I said looking at me shoes as i start getting sober just from listening his voice.

"Where are you its quite loud" he said as he noticed the voice in the background.

"Its none of you business" i said and regret it at the same time. How can i be so harsh on someone. And that someone is the one i fall in the love with.

before tom can say anything austin grabbed my attention as he put on my jacket on my shoulders.

"I thought you might need that" austin said with a cute gummy smile with made me smile too.

"Thank you austin you are my hero!" I said and we both decide to go inside again.

"Well i have to go...byee tom" i said and cut my phone and put it into my bag as soon as i entered into the club again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know im late again! But i hope you all like it!!

And thank you so much guys can't believe this book crossed 3k reads.
I love you all🥺❤️