chapter 27

<Next Morning>
*y/n pov*

i tried to woke up in the morning but the pain in my head hit me like a truck. i slowly take few peaks before opening my eyes and i know i wasn't ready for what comes next.

shit!!!! why the hell i'm here? and tom is beside me? and he is shirtless...and im also half naked! SHITTTT!! SHITTT!!! emma why didn't you stopped me? 

i was thinking all the weird thought i could at that moment while holding my head and believe me i have the worst hangover right now.

okay lets think about the situation without panicking like this. im in tom's house. he is lying beside me. he is shirtless. im half naked. which probably means he didn't had sex for sure. i hope we didn't had  sex.

a sigh escape my mouth and i decided to took a t shirt from tom's wardrove. as i finish putting it on a flashback from last night hit me even harder than my hangover.

"i'll hate you even more if you stop right now" i said before putting my lips on his.

i wanna die right now, i said in my head while covering my mouth in shock and my eyes landed on tom which remind me of all the good moments we had and i could feel tears forming into my eyes so i decided to leave before he woke up.

i leave the room without  make any noise and slowly closed the door. i was walking while look behind again and again in case tom follow me and i suddenly bump into someone; the next i knew was im on the ground and mafia boss carlo was the one offering  me the hand.

oh my god!!! this day can't be worse than this. atleast i know who will be the one killing me today.

i took the hand and said sorry before walking towards tom's room AGAIN. i only took few steps and carlo stopped me.

yeah im dying today!!

"i think we have met before" carlo said with such a confidence that he is ready to put a bullet in my head but i would never show him that im scared of him.

"i don't think we have met before" i said with a fake smile on my face, i'm glad i was with a wig with bangs last time when i kicked him in his balls.

"but i doubt that" carlo said and put a gun in front of my head and that's it im done, im ready listen the bang from his gun at any moment; and tom was the first who appear in my head. i guess i would never be able to listen his side of story.

"carlo you better put down the gun you're pointing at my fiancé" words filled my ear; i open my eyes to turn around and my eyes meet with tom's brown ones.

tom grabbed my hand softly and put me beside him. my eyes didn't left him for a second. his messy hairs suits him much better than he thought. he still wearing the shirt he wore last night but it wasn't fully buttoned. 

shit y/n!!! stop admiring him.

"if you ever put a gun on someone i love the most, i would never think twice before killing you" tom completed and WOWWW!! he does sound like a mafia. i never imagined tom as a mafia but damn it suits him so much.

it took me few seconds to realize that carlo already had put down his gun as my whole attention was on tom and he finally looked at me.

He just gave me assured nod and start looking downstairs which made me turn and it was emma. I'm gonna kill her for sure.

"Emma can you y/n to your room im in the middle of something right now" Tom said while keeping his focus to me and emma didn't tried to go against him as it was for our own safety.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't said anything to emma yet and she knows that it will be worse if I'm silent. I opened my mouth to yell at her but she cut me off before I can say anything.

"Before you kill me I wanna tell you that I tried to stopped you but the moment you saw tom you throw yourself on me so I thought maybe.... " She hesitated before finishing.

"Maybe what?! " I almost shouted at her and she knows that im not being mean to her and i know if she didn't stop me last night it means she thought I'll be fine with it.

"Maybe you wanna have sex with tom" Emma whisper in my ear and gave me a evil smirk.

Believe me she can be the bitch but we all are.

"You are even wearing his tshirt which means you had sex with him. Is he still good? " Emma said with her playful smile pasted on her face and I'll kill her now.

"You better run if you wanna stay alive" I gave her a warning before start running behind her and the only thing Emma was saying was SORRY.

After chasing her for few minutes we ended up in the living area and carlo already left. Believe me i hate the serious atmosphere in this room.

Emma and i took a seat in front of tom and harry as we were aware that we're going to have a conversation here whether we like it or not.

We were having a normal conversation until tom ordered us to shift into his house and before emma can oppose it I stepped in.

"You better try asking us whether we want to shift or not. You can't Just order us and handle our lives whenever you want. And just so you know we are not moving in here" I finished and grabbed emma's wrist and start walking into her room so we can change and go back into our lives.

"Just so you know Your mom and bill would be the one carlo is going to kill first" Tom said with icy tone and my legs froze at his words cause this would be the last thing I wanna face in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Just in case you thought I'm not gonna post the next chapter than you are wrong. I really really hope you all enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed it while writing 💓

Also I'm trying to keep the pace of my book steady and yeahhh i missed writing fan fiction❤.

Also I wanna know your views so please comment what you thought about this one.
Love you! 💜