chapter 14

*y/n pov*

"Haz is like a brother for me tom who told you all these things" i replied to tom and god knows what's going inside his head right now; me and haz like seriously.

"Come with me" i said hoping from the kitchen counter; interlocking my fingers with tom and make my way to his room.

I told tom to take a seat on his bed and i sit on his laps putting my arms around his neck.

"Haz told me to trust you that day and i do tom; i do thats why i came to you that day" i said cupping his face; maintaining my eye contact with his brown chocolate eyes. Tom grip my waist in response.

I remove my t-shirt which left my upper body in bra and tom's eyes travel to my scars. We had a fight last time because of them; because tom wanted me to trust him but i was too scared to do that maybe because of my past.

Tom didn't said anything but his hand softly landed on my left hand; he start tracing my scar like an art piece well no one ever tried to do that.

"I did it when my ex-boyfriend...well only boyfriend i ever had" i said and a laugh left my mouth in the attempt to ease the built up seriousness.

"He spread some rumours about me" i finished and tom look into my eyes with love and passion rather than pity.

After that his hand's travel on my waist giving me shivers; waiting for me to explain him about that too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told tom about my dad and about everything he did to me; it was quite unexpected for him and i saw him holding the tears in his eyes maybe because he didn't want to show he is weak but it really doesn't matter.

"I can live with these" he finally said running his fingers and looking at my scars; and than his eyes landed on me; his words were enough for me to trust him even more.

I smile as soon as i heard those words left from his mouth and i put my lips on his. I feel him smiling between the kiss; our lips were moving perfectly with each other.

I've kissed tom before but this time his kisses were different without the sense of lust in them; they were slow, warm, full of passion and full of....LOVE.

Tom turn me down on the bed under him; which made me giggle as our lips apart. I unbutton tom's shirt and he throw it on the floor.

Tom continued to give me warm and wet kisses on my neck leaving some marks on his way down to my boobs.

After leaving bite marks on my breast his kisses travel down to my stomach; he left kisses on my scars and quickly my eyes meets with his.

"Can i" he said looking deep into my eyes as his hands stopped to unbutton my jeans; i nodded with a smile on my face.

Tom unbutton my jeans and roll them down and climb over me; i remove his curls from his forehead.

"Promise me you won't break my broken heart" i whisper out loud looking into his brown chocolate eyes filled with love.

Tom kiss me softly. "I'll try my best to fix it" he respond and i turn him under me while pasting my lips on his.

Within seconds his tongue entered into my mouth and i moan. My hands were rested on his bare chest which is rising and falling quickly. My kisses moved to his jaw and than behind his ear; i bite his ear softly which made both of us giggle. My hips were moving in up and down motion in his member and i feel him through his jeans.

My hands move from his chest to his jeans; i unbutton it and roll them down before throwing it on the floor along with our underwears and they join the rest of the clothes.

I sit on tom's laps and he move up to kiss my lips; i grip his shoulders while his hands find grip on my ass.

"you're mine!!" tom said as our lips apart from each others and his way of making love to me is enough for me to trust him and fall for him.

"Im all yours" i said before pasting my lips hungrily on his. Our bare bodies were so close to each other; his cologne mixed with little bit of sweat filled into my nose.

Within few seconds i felt tom's finger circling over my clit; his sudden action made me moan into the kiss. He increase his speed after few minutes and i feel his two fingers into me which made me gasp. His other hand left my hairs and grip on one of my boobs; I throw my head back in pleasure and tighten my grip on his shoulders.

I felt the tip of his member on my clit which made me moan his name over and over again; and within few moment i felt him completely inside me. We both were panting trying to catch our breaths; i start moving in up and down motion. Tom held me tightly and close to him; tom's eyes didn't left mine for the whole time. We both were moaning like crazy making love with each other. I never been on my highs with anyone else until i meet tom.

well i am crazy for him.
_____

"You better drop me home now" i said after cleaning myself and wearing my t-shirt; i place a kiss on his soft lips after throwing tom's shirt on him.

After 10 minute tom drive me home; the ride was silent but i couldn't help the smile pasted on my face and every time my eyes landed on tom my cheeks turn into a light red shade.

As soon as i left the car tom walked out too. He give me tight hug and a sweet kiss on the lips.

"I'll meet you tomorrow" i said cupping his face while his hands were wrap around my waist.

"Can't wait to see you" those words left from his mouth with a smile pasted on his face.

I give him a quick kiss before parting and as soon as i turn around my smile fade away. My mum was standing next to the door; crossing her arms around her chest.

Well...shit!!!

I know i've posted late but i was stuck with my online classes and they sucks!!

Please give your comment on this chapter im quite nervous about this one💓....andSorry for leaving it here but im gonna post the next chapter super soon⁂.