chapter 5

As soon as i left college and walking back home i start crying. Why do i have a scar on my body?? Thanks to my dad. My dad is one of the reason why i hate relationships....

My mum fall in love with my dad. She got pragnant when she was 19. My dad marry her and they start living together...romantic right?? Until my mom found out he cheated on her not for once but many times. But my mum was the one in love so she forgive him everytime.

They had so many fights but my mum always tried to stick with him. But when i was in my 9th standard my dad raped me. Yes he did that to his daughter. But i told my mom everything as soon she came back home. My mum call the police and she had a fight with my dad and when i tried to stop my dad he pushed me and i fall on a glass table. And yeah thats how i got that scar.

This is one of the reason why im so fucked up. My own dad did this to me.

*Tom's pov*

Y/n left before i can say anything. I really wanted to talk to her. But she just run away before i can say anything.

So i decide to text her so it won't be awkward for any for us.

Heyy y/n its tom!! Are you free right now??

Yeahh but how you get my number??

Because im your teacher i guess!

Yeah what happened tom??

Are you free tonight??

I don't know yet. Whyy??

Im going to club with my friends i would love if you join me too!!

Oky i'll see you there!!

Can't wait to see you!!

Fuck off tom!

😘😘

___

*Y/n pov*

I walked to Emma's house i ask her to came with me to the club. After that we both took the taxi and reach there. As we entered smell of alcohol hit us hard. People were enjoying, dancing having fun. Emma and i start looking for tom and she found him in the corner table.

We walked to him and gave him a hug. He introduced us to his friends.

"This is harrison and harry" he said we both said hello with a smile on our face. Harrison look so beautiful if i being honest and harry...he is tom's brother and he is so adorable.

We all were having shots one by one. I talked to harrison about so random things which made tom to act weird. But tom is not my boyfriend so he shouldn't act like this. And harrison im not planning anything with him. He is so nice person and now my friend i guess.

Harry asked emma for dance and Harrison went to take drinks for all of us which left me alone with tom.

"You okay tom?" I asked looking directly into his eyes. He roll his eyes at me with a annoying look.

"Stop acting like you want harrison to fuck you" tom said with a mad look. What the fuck is tom's problem?? He invited me and now he is calling me a slut. Great.

Before i can say anything harrison came back to the our table and im sure he can see something happened between us!!

"Lets go for a dance harrison" i said looking deep in toms eyes and grab harrison's hand and went on the dance floor.

I put harrison's arms around my waist and we both start swinging our body on the beat.

"I know why you are dancing with me" suddenly harrison said and chuckle. Thank god he knows. I hit his shoulder playfully and start laughing.

"Thanks for being a nice friend haz" i said with a smile on my face. I never make friends so fast but harrison is really a nice person.

"Can't believe my best friend is jealous of me because of you" harrison said laughing hard at his words. Jealous! I guess time to play games with tom. I just laugh in replied and turn to face tom and dude he really is jealous of harrison.

After sometime tom came and grab my arm tightly and look dead in my eyes and i just had a smirk on my face it was feeling like i won something. And you know what tom this one is for making me join drama classes.

"Sorry guys i have to drive y/n home we'll see you guys later" tom said and what the hell he is saying. I frown my brows in confusion but tom gave me mad look. He indirectly called me slut and he is mad at me...great.

After that tom take my hand start walking towards exit but i stopped him.

"Wait i'll be back in a second" i said and walk towards emma. I move close to her ear as music was so loud.

"Emma im gonna be at you home in few hours" i said and she said its alright.

After that i move to harry who was with emma whole night. I whisper few words into his ear and walk back to tom.

"What did you said to harry?" Tom asked in confusion. I turn around and saw harry and emma are dancing together. A smile formed on my lips and look at tom before answering his question.

"I said he better drive emma home or i'll kill his brother" i said with a smirk on my face which made tom smile a bit but he is still mad at me i guess.

We both went to parking lot and i took my seat and tom start driving.

"Seems like Mr. Holland is jealous" i said breaking the silence between us.

"Im not" tom spat back and gave me a mad look. I love teasing boys like that and tom is jealous of harrison. I can really use that against tom.

Tom didn't say anything after that which was kinda annoying too.

"Can you just tell me where are we going??" i said with a annoying look. Tom look at me before answering.

"We are going to my house" he said andi just roll my eyes because of his silence treatment. I hate that.