chapter 13

*y/n pov*

Its been a whole week and i didn't talk to anyone; i didn't even go to college. My mum was on a work trip for the past week but now when she is back i have to go to college. I can't tell her about the letters.

Yess!! Letters i've got few more!!

I was just on my way to college and all i was thinking about my dad's letters.

"Don't worry dad will meet you soon"
That's what his last letter said.

I was so scared to go outside; to meet anyone. Tom came for visit few times but i didn't answer the door; i was so scared to do that.
____

I've join my classes while avoiding everyone; even tom and emma. I made my way to locker as it was lunch break. I open my locker and a letter dropped on my foot.

My heart start beating fast i check everywhere before trying to pick the letter; It was from my dad.

"Your bestfriend emma is very friendly i think i should meet her sometimes"

The moment i read his words i run to meet emma; i tried to find her in the class but couldn't find her anywhere. I was just running here and there and bump into tom in the corridors.

"Oh tom have you seen emma?" i said holding my tears; tom took a few moment before answering he was trying to understand what the hell is wrong with me.

"Yeahh harry just come to see her in college they are in the cafeteria" tom said and his words made me relax.

"Thank god" i said putting my hand on the heart which was feeling like that it can explode at anytime; a sigh escape form my mouth and before tom can say anything i run away from there.

I run into the girl's washroom and tried to relax myself; But i just broke into tears. I tried to stop but nothing worked at that moment.

After 15 minute i wash my face and walked into the cafeteria. I ignored everyone and even Ava's comment also. I just brought a juice Bottle and decide to make my way in the corner.

My eyes meet with tom in my way and before i can reach to my table sam grab my wrist to stop me.

His sudden touch scared me and gave me flashbacks from the time my dad touched me; the bottle slipped from my hand and break into pieces and everyone's eyes were on me.

I push sam away and suddenly i hear my dad's voice; all the words he wrote in the letters i start listening them and it was so annoying.

"Stay away from me" i shout at sam but i wanna say those to my dad; he's making me crazy now. I pick one of the glass piece from the ground and put it on my wrist.

"Stay away from me" at that moment i broke down and start crying "you all just made my life hell" i screamed and start crying.

"Stay away" i cried at top of my lungs and thats when i heard emma. She had few tears too in her eyes.

"Y/n please give me that glass piece" she said and wipe her tears quickly; she took few steps towards me and i was just crying. Nothing came out from my mouth; i was just sobbing so much that i was unable to breath.

I just throw the glass piece on the floor and leave the cafeteria. I just run away from there; my eyes meet with tom and i want him right now. I wanted him to hug me and calm me down but i don't think he can read all those things in my eyes.

*Tom pov*

The moment y/n throw the glass piece on the floor her eyes meet with mine. I never saw this side of her before; she always act so confident and bold that its kinda hard for me to see her like this.

Before i can walk to herself she run away and emma was ready to go behind her but i stopped her; she didn't seem to argue on that too.

I run behind y/n but couldn't find her anywhere; a heavy sigh left my mouth that's when my eyes caught her leaving the college.

I walked to her and grab her wrist softly in the attempt not to hurt her; but she got scared a little until she tuned and found out it was me.

Her eyes were swollen red and tears were streaming from her eyes; we both didn't say anything and i took her to the parking. Y/n's eyes were on me for the whole time and we stopped in front of my car.

My eyes quickly scanned the area and no one was there so i pulled her into a tight hug; i didn't say anything i just wanted to show her that im here for her no matter what.

She hugged me back after few seconds and hide her face so i can't see her crying. We stay there for a bit and after that i drive her to my apartment.

Y/n stayed silent during the whole ride and i didn't tried to make things awkward for her.

We went to my apartment and i walked to the kitchen; y/n followed me to and sat on the kitchen counter. I give her some water and before i can walk away y/n wrap her legs around my waist to stop me.

"Thank you for today tom" y/n almost whisper and the sadness was reflected into her voice but still she manage to give me a small smile.

"Whatever happened today can we talk about that?" I said cupping her face in the hope that she'll tell me everything; but for few seconds y/n didn't replied.

"I mean its fine you can tell harrison if you want" i said tried to shrug it off but my own words hurt me this time.

"Wait why would i tell harrison anything?" Y/n asked confused; her brows were frown too.

"You guys like each other right?!" I asked trying my best to act casual but im not good in this.

"No who told you that" y/n said in confusion and her words actually made me smile.

"I saw you guys talking in the park the last time when you came to my house" i said hiding my smile and acting dumb maybe so i can hear her saying 'she don't like harrison'.

So i tried my best for this chapter i really hope you all like it. And there will be smut in the next chapter...i mean you guys are here for that too..lol.