O N E

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

"Stay inside, you won't be given any water today

"Stay inside, you won't be given any water today. What was the need to shout when nothing happened, all the dealer did was touch your thigh? I'll have to find a way to get rid of you, one of these days" my stepbrother, Zack Reynolds, screamed pushing me inside my room making me stumble and fall back.

I looked up with a blank face, knowing that tears would only make the situation much worse than it already is.

"How dare you look into my eyes after making such a mistake, huh?" Zack screamed again, grabbing and pulling my hair roughly making me wince.

I immediately looked down at the floor, making sure that there was absolutely no eye contact with Zack but the next thing I knew I was being pushed to the floor again and my bedroom door was slammed shut.

Move in silence, only speak when it's time to say checkmate.

I closed my eyes, repeating the same words again and again.

This was my game now, my war, one that I had to fight alone.

I quickly got up, wiping away the drop of blood on the edge of my lips and washed my face.

This was nothing out of the ordinary, this is what life had been like for almost twelve years now.

The only difference between today and any other day is that I showed resistance, the way the drug dealer tried to touch me made me react, it made me want to tear everything apart.

I have become accustomed to the feeling of always being watched and frowned upon, after all, I was the stepdaughter of the family heading the Italian bratva.

They treated me like a pretty face, one that would get them any deal that they wanted, I was their property to trade with.

They think they know everything about me, they think they adopted an orphan and continued abusing her what they don't know is that the blood in my veins belonged to the Asian mafia, the kings.

The last name I hid from them is Knight, the last name that was taken away from my identity and thrown away was Knight.

I never spoke back, I let them use me, I let myself die a little more every day. After all, what was I living for?

Nothing.

Absolutely Nothing.

The only thing I want to do is break free, die a peaceful death, away from everyone.

Maybe go back to Singapore and die beside my mums grave.

The only one who actually treasured me.