T W E N T Y S I X

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

"Hold your leg up, Zee

"Hold your leg up, Zee... a little longer. Amazing!" I said with a small smile, as I let Zia's leg down after making her hold a high kick.

"We've got fighters in this house, huh?" Shawn said proudly, patting Lia's head.

Zia and Lia exchanged happy glances, sweat dripping down their faces.

"A few rounds of stretches, and we can call it a day," I announced, stepping back as the girls began their stretching routine together.

Shawn walked up beside me, and both of us watched our girls, feeling extremely tired ourselves.

We started training at 5 am, with the girls joining in at 7 am and training for an hour. That meant we'd been at it for almost three hours.

"I'll be at your office by 10:30," Shawn said, looking at me briefly before clapping his hands to end the session.

Lia quickly ran to Shawn, and they headed towards her room. Zia picked up her water bottle and ran up to me, instinctively reaching for my hand.

It nevers got old.

The feeling of her small hand in mine. It made me want to protect her from every inconvenience life threw her way.

We walked together to Zia's room and I quickly made my way towards her closet pulling out a pair of comfortable skorts and top for her to change into after taking a bath.

Zia stepped into the walk in closet and stood besides me, pushing her lower lip out, pouting.

I raised an eyebrow, wordlessly asking a question.

"I want to wear brown." She explained while pointing to her favourite a brown top.

Without any further questions, I put the top I chose back and pulled out the brown and bent down crouching in front of Zia.

"Happy?" I asked, showing her the fresh clothes  she wanted to wear.

Surprisingly, Zia wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Can you wear brown too?" she mumbled softly against my neck.

I'd burn down the world for her, matching clothes is the least of it.