T W O

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

"How did you know that  they were going to attack the east coast?" Shawn asked walking alongside me while he held up his hand to let the guards behind us know that they could rest and that the attack was over

"How did you know that they were going to attack the east coast?" Shawn asked walking alongside me while he held up his hand to let the guards behind us know that they could rest and that the attack was over.

"The warehouse in the west wing received a Supply of two hundred S&W 500 pistols, the attackers probably thought that I sent most of my guards there to keep a check on the security point," I said cracking my knuckles and loading up my now empty pistol in case there was an emergency.

"That still does not explain why they'd attack the east coast" Shawn mumbled getting into the car with me while six other security cars surrounded ours.

"East coast was at the same distance as the north-west coat, but since we're exporting weapons from the north-west coast right now, it's clear that the north-west coast is being guarded. The easiest target? East coast" I explained and checked the time to see it was 1:30 am, sighing I closed my eyes.

Forty-six fucking hours without sleep.

"Has the security system in the mansion been updated?" I asked, keeping my eyes closed.

"Still in progress, the lawn remains. At the moment we have forty-eight guards on duty at the mansion, Nora took Lia with her to her sisters place so that Lia could have a sleepover with them" Shawn said making me smile slightly.

Lia

Lia is Shawn's daughter, not by blood, but she's his chosen family.

Our chosen family.

Two years ago, when my nightmare finally came to end, my animalistic side unleashed. I knew I was losing it all along, but when I got the final push I bit back almost killing my own father.

There was a stark difference in the way me and my father operated, he'd react quickly, without thinking. He used to live for blood, he craved for blood while me, I observe. I attack silently, after assessing the situation.

It's difficult to agitate me, to push me off the brink. It happened two years ago and that's when the story came to end, it was a lesson for everyone around me.

A warning.

It showed that I was capable of doing the impossible, that I was vicious if provoked. 

Since the day I was born, I was told that I was going to be the next-in-line king, my only goal in life was to take over the title successfully and by the time I was thirteen, I knew what I wanted. I understood that loyalty wasn't bound by blood and that bothered father. The difference in our opinion bothered him and he decided to attack me using the only weapon that could hurt me, my queen.