E I G H T E E N

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

(I had to re-upload this after it got deleted, please show it some extra love 😭🫶🏼)

♥️

The guards trailed behind us, keeping an eye on everyone in the hall as I led Athira to our room

The tremble in Athira's steps was enough to let me know that she was completely drunk and not just tipsy.

While my entire body was on guard, my heart felt at peace.
Honestly, I felt a little excited. Athira and I grew up together.
We only had each other to rely on, which is why there was hardly any side of Athira that was unknown to me, but seeing how my angel acts when she's drunk would be a new experience altogether.

"I think I'm not lively enough for him", Athira mumbled while getting into the lift along with two guards.

"'Who are you not lively enough for?" I asked, snaking my hands around Athira's waist to keep her steady.

"Ah, for Lucas. He's very serious, maybe that's why he likes Kate, she's more lively, so they probably balance each other out. What do you think?" Athira asked me, looking up at me with a hazy look in her eyes, and I was instantly a goner. I failed to register anything she said after my name.

Lucas.

This was the first time she called me by my name after returning.

Not king, Lucas.

Her Lucas?

Athira abruptly turned to look at me and jutted her chest out, "Do you think it's my boob size? Kate had huge, pretty ones, but l'm not sure if they were fake or real. In fact, I was way too young when I left Lucas, and we never delved into anything nearly sexual, so l'm not sure if he likes small or big boobies. Most men do prefer the latter, though."

My eyes involuntarily went down and immediately went back up to Athira's face.

Not the time to torture myself wondering how those would feel like in my hands.

She's drunk.

Can't consent.

I heard a slight snicker behind me and saw the guards trying to keep a straight face at what was playing out.

Athira turned to the guards upon hearing the noise as well and frowned while looking at them, "Do you think I have small boobs too?"

What the actual hell.

The lift dinged open in that very second, and I made up my mind within a fraction of a second.

Nobody gets to look at what's mine.