EPISODE ONE

Story Title: HER BILLIONAIRE BOSS

Written By;  Eunice Bonsu©
      (LaDHie A-One)

                      Episode Title
                              👇👇👇

               HER BEST FRIEND'S DECISION

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Grrrrrrrrrr! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!" Brooklyn's bedside alarm rung for the third time in a minute.

"Urgh!" She groaned.

"Shut up Bitch!" She glowered as she grab it, with her eyes tightly closed, she threw the alarm clock across the room. Hitting hard against her room dressing mirror, the mirror shattered into million pieces, the alarm went mute.

"Mmmmmmm." She let out a sleepy mumble and turned herself to face the other side of the bed.

Reality hit her so hard, making her sprang up on her feet. Her mouth curled into a O when her eyes came into contact with her newly purchased dressing mirror.

She bought it a week ago when she shattered the old one in this same situation.

The day before the incident, she had went job haunting and the manager shamelessly flirt with her, asking her to go to bed with him before he offers her the job. She angrily walked out of his office, slamming the door so hard that she almost went deaf.

When she was awaken by the alarm the following day, she quickly rushed up and sat down, almost darting to the bathroom but the incident of yesterday came playing in her mind like it happened a minute ago.

When reality hit her with a hard blow in her face, reminding her she doesn't have a job, she angrily grabbed the stupid alarm that woke her up, throwing it right into her mirror.

That was what happened and now she has just destroy her new mirror.

"Oh No!" She cried, regretting her action but it was too late.

"Fuck! Fuck fuck!!" She chanted repeatedly.

How is she going to be able to afford a new dressing mirror and she has no job.

If she was telling this to her best friend, Denzel, she would be like "How the fuck am I going to afford a new dressing mirror when all these ugly old motherfuckers wouldn't want to give me a job without asking to get into my fucking pants, as if their whores of wives died in the first world war."

"Why wouldn't they when you look like a beauty goddess. I bet they can see you don't have a boyfriend and you are a fucking virgin by just looking at your lips." Denzel would say.

"You should accept Nathan's proposal." He will tease, like he always does.

"Ewwww, I would rather die a virgin. You know Nathan is a total opposite of how I want my man to be." She will object immediately.

But since he isn't here and neither did Brooklyn voiced it out, we will save that story for another day.

"Why the fuck does this shit keep happening to me? Why the fuck!?" She screamed, running her fingers through her shiny silky black hair.

Her cell phone began ringing, she hissed before stretching her hand to fetch it. When she checked the caller ID, the anger on her face died, even though it didn't die completely, but she didn't look like she was going to murder anyone.

"Hey boo." Denzel beamed from the other end of the phone.

"Hey." She said lazily.

"Get up from bed, sleeping head." He commanded.