EPISODE THIRTY-SIX

Story Title: HER BILLIONAIRE BOSS
Episode: THIRTY-SIX

Written By; Eunice Bonsu©
(LaDHie A-One)

Episode Title
👇👇👇
MIAMI
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

LYNN'S POV
The drive to the airport was a quite one, because I faked sleeping while leaning back in my seat. I still can't believe I have given him another chance, I mean I love him but it still hurt when the picture of them in bed come into my mind.

After ten minutes into the drive, he started on the phone.

"Hello, please get the private jet ready, we will be leaving to Miami in forty-five minutes. And tell the chef to make some dishes for us. I don't know what my woman will eat but tell him to make sure there is enough food available. I know this is impromptu but please be fast with everything you need to do to get ready, I don't want to come and wait on you." He said to whoever on the phone, he then sighed and asked;

"Babe are you okay?" I didn't reply, my eyes were still closed. When he didn't get a reply he touched my hair.

"I hope you know I love you? I am sorry for hurting you. But I promise to make everything right again." He said and then his phone started ringing again. He let go off my hair and answered.

"Hello Chris." He said.

"Please cancel it." He said calmly.

"Then tell them I have an emergency meeting I need to be at in Miami so I will meet up with them immediately I get back." He said. I opened my eyes.

"I know it's a million dollar deal but if they can't wait then they should take the deal somewhere else." He said, clearly infuriated.

"Postpone all my meetings and give then any excuse you can come up with, tell them I am sick or something just tell them anything." He told him.

"Yes, cancel all my appointments for the next two weeks and take a break, I will communicate with you when I want you to resume. Make sure every work that needs to be done in the office is done before going for the break. Bye." He said and hanged up immediately.

"Hey you are up. I'm sorry for waking you up." He apologized.

"Babe I don't want you to lose deals because of me." I muttered.

"You are more important than any million dollar deal, I won't go bankrupt because of this. I am doing this for myself as well, I think we need this break and I am glad you suggested it." He explained.

"Thank you." I told him.

"No, thank you." He said with a warm smile.

I lean back in my seat and dozed off into slumber.

FAST FORWARD
When the driver finally pulled up inside the mansion, Axel planted a kiss on my head which was laying of his chest.

"Should I carry you upstairs?" He whispered and I nodded submissively.

"George please check inside the car and bring Lynn's shoes and bag to the sitting room before going to your room. I will call you if we need anything." He told the driver.

"Ok Sir." He replied.

He carried me into the house and to upstairs to the masters bedroom and lay me in the couch.

"Babe should I run a bath for you?" He asked and I nodded.

"Please I will have pizza for dinner." I told him, he smiled.

"Please will you like to have it immediately after your bath?" He asked.

"Yes, it's 6pm already." I told him.

"Will you eat dinner with me, please?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Ok, I will get your bath ready." He said and then dashed into the bathroom area.

AXEL'S POV
After finishing a box of pizza and some wine with the love of my life, she suggested we watch some movie on the big TV in the bedroom. She plopped down on the carpet in front of the bed while I search for "EVERYTHING EVERYTHING" on Netflix. When I found it, I went to sit beside her, her phone started ringing immediately and she answered.

"Hey babe." She said into the phone. My heart skipped a beat.

Who is she talking to?

"I'm good and I miss you more." She said again.

"He is doing fine, everyone is fine over here." She replied.

"When are you coming over, you should come and visit me as ASAP?" She asked.

"Axel is here with me, he is fine." She said and then let out a small laugh.

"We in Miami at the moment, we came this evening." She said with a smile on her face.

"Of course, I will send you pictures. Take care and I love you." She said and then dropped the phone.

"Who was that?" I asked and pulled her to myself.

"Justin." She replied.

"Oh" I mouthed mentally.

"I hope he is doing well?" I asked.

"Yes, he said hi." She replied.

She moved from where she sat and sat on my lap, facing me. I pulled her closer with my hand on her butt.

"Do you want something,love?" I asked.

"Babe we need to talk." My breathe stopped for a few seconds.

"I know babe." I replied.

"I know and I feel like a fool for cheating on you when you've done nothing but showed me real love. But I don't want to lose you, I don't think I can take it if you leave me, I know I sound selfish but please just give me one more chance and I promise to be good this time. I am sorry for hurting you so bad I wish I could turn back the clock, I would make things right again, please." I said, truthfully.

"How do I trust you again, Axel?" She asked softly.

"I know it's hard but please let's start all over again, please. Let us start over again and I promise I won't hurt you again." I told her.

"Axel I love you, actually I love you so much and you are all my heart knows, that is why it hurt too much to be betrayed by you. But I don't want to stay away from you. I asked you to bring me here so that we can start all over again, this is where our love began. I want a new start with you. I want forever with you, Axel." Hot tears fell on my chest, I hugged her tightly.

"I am sorry Lynn, I am so sorry, please stop crying." I pleaded, she didn't stop crying and I found myself crying with her.

We cried in each other's arms for minutes until we both we silent, I wiped her tears and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you for giving us another chance, I promise you won't regret this. I love you." I told her.

"I love you too." She replied. I smiled happily.

"You won't regret this, I promise you." I pledged.

"I hope I don't." She said.

"You won't. What do you want to do for tomorrow?" I asked her.

"I just want to fuck. I have been sex starved." She blurted.
TBC

Author; EUNICE BONSU

All rights reserved.©