EPISODE TWENTY-NINE

Story Title: HER BILLIONAIRE BOSS
Episode: TWENTY-NINE

Written By;  Eunice Bonsu©
      (LaDHie A-One)

                      Episode Title
                              👇👇👇
                TOO TIRED TO DO ONE?
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

                   AXEL'S POV
The day was very hectic, so hectic that I couldn't call Lynn.  I didn't leave my office for lunch, there was a lot of paperwork to work on, from finalizing the billion dollars contract Lynn won for me to checking what happened during my absence that was captured on the CCTV cameras.

After watching the CCTV footage, I called for an emergency staff meeting. I fired five of my workers who was captured on the CCTV camera having sex on their offices, during work hours.

Four guys and a lady. That bitch managed to have sex with all four guys on the same day respectively. She then managed to convince two of them into a threesome in her office the next day.

I played the footage during the meeting for everyone to know what they had done and fired them afterwards. Their pleadings fell on deaf ears.

I really don't care what each of them do with their bodies outside work but the moment they walk into my company, all sexual relationships between them ceased. I do not pay them so much money for them to be having sex during work hours. The company is not a pornography company so none of that will be tolerated.

I ordered the secretary to put vacancy posts on all our social media pages, we need to hire different people to replace those dunderheads immediately.

The rest of the day was stressful till it was time for me to go home. By the time I walked out of my office, it was 9pm. I haven't spoken to Lynn since morning and she hasn't called me, she is probably mad I didn't call her like I promised, but she can't blame me, can she? I had a lot of work to do and I lost track of time.

I decided to pass by my favorite pizza place and bought a big box of pepperoni and cheese pizza.

From there, I drove to Lynn's apartment. She came to the door immediately I knocked on the door. She went into my arms hugging me tightly.

"I missed you." She muffled

"I missed you too. I am sorry I didn't call you like I promised." I told her, he pulled away from the hug.

"I was so mad at you for not calling me like you said you will, main reason I didn't call you." She confessed.

"Come inside." I gestured.

"Thank you." I said and stepped into her tiny apartment and closed the door behind me.

I dropped the box of pizza on her table and pulled her towards me.

"I am so sorry baby, I know whatever reasons for my actions can't make up for what I did, but I am very sorry. It will never happen again, I promise." I pleaded.

"I was thinking you invited one of your concubines over to the office today and you forgot you woke up with me in your bed this morning." She said bitterly.

"Come on baby, I had a lot of work to do and I can never forget what I have with you. I love you, I love you so much." I told her.

"I love you too." She hugged and hid her face in my neck.

"Thank you. Have you already have dinner?" I asked.

"No. I couldn't eat anything." She said.

"I know it's my fault, I am very sorry. I haven't eaten anything aside the breakfast I had with you in the morning." I stated.