EPISODE TWENTY-EIGHT

Story Title: HER BILLIONAIRE BOSS
Episode: TWENTY-EIGHT

Written By;  Eunice Bonsu©
      (LaDHie A-One)

                      Episode Title
                              👇👇👇
               ALL EARS AND MOUTH
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

                   NARRATOR'S POV
The next morning, Axel woke up early to prepare breakfast for the two of them before getting ready for work.

"Babe wake up, I am late for work." Axel said.

Axel was fully dressed ready for the office in a black suit and tie, he has already make breakfast for the two of them and is now trying to get Lynn who was still sleeping to wake up and have breakfast with her before he leaves for work.

"Babe." He called again.

"Mmmm." Lynn mumbled with her eyes still tightly shut.

"Come on babe, I will be late for work." He complained.

"Argh!" She groaned out aloud and stretches out her arm while yawning.

"Please." He begged.

"Fine, stop pestering me." She sat up with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry." He said and helped her out of the bed.

"Good morning Angel." He greeted with a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning, why are you ready for work so early?" She asked.

"You know I have loads of work piled up in the office I need to attend to. I made breakfast for us. I want to eat with you." He replied.

"That's so sweet of you. Do I have to brush my teeth first?" She asked.

"Do you want to?" He asked with a knowing smile. He knew she didn't want to brush her teeth and he doesn't care.

"No I don't. I will brush later." She answered.

"Sure, let's go now." He said and they headed to downstairs.

After they finished eating breakfast,  Axel helped her pack the plates to the kitchen.

"The driver will drive you home when you are ready to go. I will  call you when I get to work." He told her.

"Okay. Have a good day at work." She replied.

"I left some money on the dressing table for you, keep it on you and the stuffs we brought from the trip it's in the next room, you can take whatever you want when leaving." He said.

"Thank you." She stated.

"I would love to take you out for lunch but I can't, I will take you out some other time." He told her.

"No problem. I love you." She went into his arms.

"I love you too." He hugged her back for a few seconds and when he pulled away from the hug, he pressed a kiss on her lips.

"I love you." He muttered before stepping out of the house.

             BROOKLYN'S POV 🌺
I went back into the bedroom to continue my sleep. I fell asleep immediately my body touched the bed.

I woke up 3hrs later and took my bath and prepared to leave.

An hour later, my phone beeped with a notification from Denzel; "I'M HERE."

I grabbed my things and walked into the compound, Denzel who was waiting by the car ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Lynn I have missed you. I have missed you so so much." He sang into my ears.