EPISODE SIX

Story Title: HER BILLIONAIRE BOSS

Written By;  Eunice Bonsu©
      (LaDHie A-One)

                      Episode Title
                              👇👇👇
                               PARANOIA
Later that evening, Brooklyn went to bed thinking about Axel and the kiss they shared. She wanted more of it and it was like she was under a spell.. under Axel's spell.

She almost texted him.

She stayed awake almost all night on Axel's Instagram page. Going through his pictures and reading comments from ladies who are lusting over him.

She felt a pang of jealousy in her tommy when she saw a picture of Axel and a beautiful model, who is his alleged girlfriend. She is a beautiful lady and heaven knows she(Brooklyn) stands no chance against her.

She logged off from IG and dropped the phone on her nightstand.

"YOU CAN'T LIKE HIM. HE IS A WOMANIZER. THE ONLY REASON YOU ACCEPTED THE JOB IS BECAUSE YOU NEEDED THE MONEY. DON'T LIKE HIM. DO NOT FALL FOR HIM." She chanted before drifting off into slumber.

The next morning she didn't wake up early, Denzel who thought she was up at 5am didn't bother to wake her up when he was getting ready for work. He walked into her room at 6:30am only to find her still in bed.

"Oh my goodness! Lynn get up, you are late for work." He said pulling the duvet from her.

She lazily opened her eyes while yawning.

"Holy crap!" She cursed when the bright morning sun from her window hit her face.

"I thought you were up." Denzel cried, feeling sorry for her.

"Oh God, I am so dead." She darted into the bathroom.

"Get me a dress to wear. Pack my stuffs into a matching hand bag for me." She said from the bathroom..

FAST FORWARD

She rushed into the big company building, waving Denzel goodbye.

Without stopping to greet Jennifer who was at her work post, which is behind the desk at the reception desk, she headed straight to the elevator.

When she got to her office, she dropped her bag and hurriedly ran into her boss's office, totally forgetting to knock. Luckily for him, he wasn't in his office. She sighed in relief, thanking God she got to work before him. The door flew opened when she turned to leave.

"You are late." He spat.

"Uhm uhm..

"What the hell happened to your phone? I have been trying to reach you for over 2hours now." He barked.

"Uhm please I'm sorry, I overslept." She said truthfully.

"You overslept? What were you doing all night?" He asked.

"You were probably at your boyfriend's house, weren't you?" He asked, his facial expressions was stoic but he hated to think there is someone out there that already has her heart.

"Uh no no." Lynn who couldn't read his emotions from his face, answered whole stuttering.

"I was up all night crushing on you."But she can't let him know she has a crush on him.

"Uhm I was just a little too tired and I forgot to set my alarm. Please I promise it won't happen again." She said, not meeting his gaze.

"Damn! I was fucking worried. What happened to your phone?" He asked again.