EPISODE THIRTY-NINE

Story Title: HER BILLIONAIRE BOSS
Episode: THIRTY-NINE (SEMI- FINAL)

Written By; Eunice Bonsu©
(LaDHie A-One)

Episode Title
👇👇👇
INVITATIONS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LYNN'S POV
"I still can't believe you said yes." He told me.

"Really? You thought I was going to say no? Why then did you ask?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Uhm I was just taking my chances. I mean you didn't mind us going public so I decided to use that opportunity to propose. I love you a lot and I am glad you said yes." He kissed my cheek and scoop me closer in his arms.

"They are blowing my phone up with calls and notifications." He commented.

"Denzel has been calling me non stop as well and I can't answer him now." I told him.

"You should answer him." He said.

"He is going to talk the whole night and I won't have time for you. He is such a chatter box." I said.

"I know right. Then you should not answer his call tonight, I cannot afford to share your attention with anyone tonight." He kissed my earlobe and lick it. I let out a soft moan and lean back, giving him assess to my bare neck, craving his touches and sweet kisses.

"Babe, we should get out of the water." He said and planted a sharp kiss on my neck.

"What?" I cursed. He laughed softly.

"Come on, let go to the bedroom." He said still chuckling. He helped me get out of the bath tub.

"I will get it, right?" I asked him, looking down at his big black shaft.

"What? No. No you are not getting anything." He replied.

"Come on, you know I miss you." I said with a pouty face.

He walked to the towel cabinet and grabbed two towels and handed one to me.

"I told you yesterday that I am going to give you some time to get better, I will wait for you." He explained.

"Pleeeeeaassseee." I cried and went into his arms.

"Babe do you know how hard is it for me not to be able to make love to you till you beg me to stop? I want you so bad as well." He said, staring deep into my heart.

His stare got intense, I lean forward, giving him assess to my lips, he grabbed my head and crashed his lips on mine. I kissed him back with much enthusiast, like my life depended on it, maybe it did. I have missed his touches and every movement he made with his hands on my body makes me yearn for more and more.

His hands found it way to my butt and he gave me a small spank, I moaned in pleasure.

"Oh yes baby, I have so much missed your moans." He whispered, kissing my face and neck.

"I love you." I moaned.

"I love you too." He said and pulled away.

"Dry yourself." He handed me his towel. I took it and we both headed out of the bathroom.

"Babe, I am thinking we should throw a small engagement party and invite few of ur friends and family, I will invite my parents." Axel suggested.

"That's a good idea. I will get to see Denzel in person and gist him about everything." I agreed.

"Thank you for understanding. I will call my new Assistant and let him send the mails out.

"Hmmmm." I let out a loud sigh and I plopped down in the couch, I placed the wet towel beside me.