EPISODE TWENTY-FOUR

Story Title: HER BILLIONAIRE BOSS
Episode: TWENTY-FOUR

Written By;  Eunice Bonsu©
      (LaDHie A-One)

                      Episode Title
                              👇👇👇
                     LUST OR LOVE
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

                       BROOKLYN'S POV
After my bath, I put on the pink bikini and I could feel Axel's eyes following me like a pry and I blushed at the sexual tension between us. He wore a Fendi short with no shirt on and I couldn't take my eyes off his perfectly sculptured body.

His body cologne filled the air which made my nipples hardened. He grabbed a camera and his phone and held my hand with his free hand.

"Let's go, baby." He said almost in a whisper, his voice rasps.

He didn't comment on my outfit and it was like he was trying to control himself around me, he was acting weird. That is so unlike him, I have known him for being the brave, smart, gets whatever he wants and now he doesn't even wanna look at my face. Is he feeling the sexual tension as well?

We entered the elevator leading to his penthouse and we still said no word to each other. I wish he could kill me before I die of eagerness.

When the elevator bell ding, indicating we have reached out destination, he stepped out first and when I stepped out, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Dinner beside the pool? He sure went out of his way to get everything done. The green dim light plus the lit candles is magnificent.  He led me to the big dinner table which was filled with different cuisines, a bottle of wine and Hennessy in a bucket filled with ice cubes, he handed me a petal of rose and pulled a chair for me to sit down.

I couldn't sit down, I was overwhelmed and excited because no one has ever taken me to  a normal date to talk of planning a romantic dinner for me, and the fact that he spent hours in the kitchen just to cook for me made me feel so special and loved. I went into his arms hugging him tightly and cried on his shoulder.

"I love you, Lynn." He whispered and wrapped his arms around me.

"Why? I am just a poo..

"Shhhh, don't say that. You are my World." He consoled.

"I love you. No one has ever done anything like this for me." I confessed.

"That is because I am your first boyfriend and I am going to be your last." He said and kissed my cheek, I smiled amidst tears.

"Can you please promise me something?" I asked, he pulled me out of his arms, his hands went up to cupped my face to make eye contact.

"Anything, love." He said sweetly.

"Can you please do something like this whenever we are having a problem in our relationship? I am sure this will help." I suggested.

"I promise. I love you so much, I don't want to see you cry and I am ready to do whatever it takes to have you for myself always, even if it means I have to cook dinner every day." Be pledged and I blushed.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too, I am glad you chose me." He said and with that he locked his lips on mine, as if to seal his promise, the kiss was intense, filled with love, need and passion.

"Come on let's eat, you complained about starving." He said when he pulled away. I pouted. He chuckled.

"The lips is not going anywhere, you can have every inch of me after you finish eating dinner." He assured.