EPISODE THIRTY-TWO

Story Title: HER BILLIONAIRE BOSS
Episode: THIRTY-TWO

Written By; Eunice Bonsu©
(LaDHie A-One)

Episode Title
👇👇👇
LYNN-SEXUAL
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

After Axel's meeting with the Mayor, he called called back Aliyah who had sent him a text, revealing herself. They agreed to meet at one of Axel's hotel in LA that same day.

Aliyah who saw that as a golden opportunity to, didn't falter but grabbed the it with strong arms.

Aliyah got to the hotel at exactly 8pm and Axel arrived minutes later. They went straight to their hotel room which was ready for them.

"So how old are you?" Axel asked immediately he plopped into the couch.

"I am twenty-five." She replied.

"I hope you know why I brought you here?" He asked.

"No, but I can make a guess." She answered.

"Why do you think I asked you to meet me here?" He questioned.

"Because you need something from me and I need something from you." She replied.

"Good girl. I need my dick suck so bad, get to business and we will talk about what you want later." He commanded.

She dropped on her knees immediately and helped Axel unzip his jeans. Before he knew, his had cock was in her mouth.

"Yes just like that. Oh shiii! I really need a fuck right now but you are red, damnit!" He cursed.

Aliyah pulled his rock hard dick from her mouth and lick her lower lips bewitchingly.

"You can use the other hole you, know." She suggested. At the mention of that his dick jumped up excitedly.

"Are you sure?" He pant.

"Yes but you are will do whatever I ask of you afterwards." She forewarned.

"Everything. I will so everything." He agreed airheaded.

"Good let me wash down first." She told him.

FAST FORWARD.
After a marathon of both vaginal and anal sex, Axel took a quick shower and left the hotel, but not after giving Aliyah a bundle of hundred dollars note and promising to call her when he gets home. So Aliyah spent the in the hotel and left early the next morning...

The sex between Axel and Aliyah went from a one night stand to an everyday day thing. After coming to sleep over everyday for a whole week, she suggested why don't she move in with him, so that he can have assess to her everyday.

Axel wasn't happy about the suggestion but he couldn't help but want to have her closer to quench his sexual thirst. So he let her moved in.

All this while he was still talking to Lynn everyday like nothing is happening in her absence.

He has everything planned out perfectly, and since he knew her schedule by heart, it was easier for him to continue his adulterous life without her suspecting a thing.

He made Aliyah aware that he has a girlfriend who is in school but he doesn't want them to stop whatever that is going on between them. He is going to keep the both of them, but Aliyah is not allow to be jealous when he is talking to Lynn.

Aliyah somehow didn't care about the fact that Axel already have a girlfriend, she came in for the money and she is not getting as much as she expected but she knows if she keeps being a good girl, Axel will fulfill all his promises, and after that she will fight for the "main" girlfriend position and not be just a side chick l.