EPISODE TWENTY-SEVEN

Story Title: HER BILLIONAIRE BOSS
Episode: TWENTY-SEVEN

Written By; Eunice Bonsu©
(LaDHie A-One)

Episode Title
👇👇👇
DOUBTS
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

AXEL'S POV 🌺
(BACK IN LOS ANGELES.)

When our flight landed in the private airport around 11am, on that Wednesday morning. Angel and I got down and went to our car waiting for us. I asked my driver to step out of the car and I entered the driver's side, Angel joined me in the front seat.

"Get our stuffs from the airplane and bring it home." I told my driver.

"You are taking me home, right?" Angel asked when I started the car.

"Yes I am taking you home, to my home." I said with a smirk.

"We didn't talk about that." She shot.

"I didn't know I had to discuss with you whether you want to spend some time with me." I said sarcastically.

"Stop being sarcastic, I didn't think I was going to spend another night again not on "my bed". You just make all the decisions without my consent." She complained.

"I'm sorry baby, I thought you would like to spend one more night with me before I start work, you know I will be very busy this week and for few more weeks and you not going to be at the office means I have extra work to do until I get someone to replace you. I thought you wouldn't mind sparing one more night for me to cuddle with you." I explained.

"We could meet whenever you want, I am not leaving town and also I didn't agree to resign from working for you." She said.

"We've been over this babe, you have to resign because you need to go back to school for your PhD and I want it to be as soon as possible so that you can come out early and take over dad's law firm before he decide to retire. We don't have much time." I told her.

"Urgh! You are always thinking ahead of time." She groaned aloud.

"I am doing this for you. And also you have to start getting used to living with me under the same roof because you will move your stuffs in with me before you go to school. I can't have you coming back for semester breaks and staying two hours drive away from me." I told her.

"Sounds like you already have everything perfectly planned out." She said mockingly.

"I sure do. I am also working on getting your apartment and car ready by the end of this week. The school is ready for you to come and start, which you have been running away from but not anymore. You only have this week and next week to be in LA, you should be in the school next week Friday to get settle with the environment." I said.

"NEXT WEEK!? Isn't that too soon?" She cried.

"What will you be doing here next week? You don't even want to spend time with me so you should go, with that when I miss you I will know you are not just laying idle in bed but in school studying for a better future." I said.

"Hmmm." She sighed.

"I take that as a yes with no questions." I stated.

"I am getting a job when I go, to support my..
." She blurted.

"HELL NO! You are not getting a job. End of discussion." I chipped in.

"What!? You are not serious right now, are you?" She yelled.

"I am very serious. You are not going to work while in school." I stated.

"Why can't I? I don't want to depend on you for every penny, what if you decide to leave me and then I will be a drop out? No way, I am going to work while studying." She spat.