EPISODE TWENTY-THREE

Story Title: HER BILLIONAIRE BOSS
Episode: TWENTY-THREE

Written By;  Eunice Bonsu©
      (LaDHie A-One)

                      Episode Title
                              👇👇👇
                     THE PRANK
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

                       BROOKLYN'S POV
When I came back from the bathroom with a towel around my body, Axel was on the phone with someone. He was grinning ear to ear and I shot him a glare, he signalled me to keep quiet by placing a finger on his lips.  I didn't say a word to him nor go to the bed where he was laying, I grab my laptop and sat in one of his bedroom couchs. 

"I know right, I miss you too." He chuckled.

"Exactly, you remember that last year on Valentine's Day  in my private jet? Damn it was so heavenly." He said.

Ok so he is talking to another lady in my presence and he doesn't care about how I feel.

"Me too, I miss sex with you?" He blurted.

"What the heck?" I barked at him.

"Shhhh." He gestured me to shut up. I threw the teddy bear on the couch at him, he dodged it.

"Don't you fucking tell me to shut up, who the fuck are you talking to?" I cried.

"What are you talking about?" He asked ignorantly. I climbed on the bed and slapped him hard on his face.

"Who the fuck are you talking to, answer me? I am right here and you don't mind flirting with another woman, what the hell do you take me for?" I cried more.

He dropped the phone on the bed and grabbed my waist and turned me over so that I was laying on the bed while he  was on top of me.  A smile dancing on his face.

He gotta be kidding me.

"Get off me. I hate you. You are a liar, you are..." I couldn't stop my tears.

"Hey chill, I love you." He said, his smile widening.

I buried my face in his neck and bite him hard. He pulled my head and crushed his lips on mine, I tried to push him away but I couldn't, he is strong. When he finally pulled away he muttered;

"It was a prank, I wasn't on the phone with anyone, I just wanted to see your reaction." He said. Looking in his eyes, there was no doubt he was telling the truth but I just couldn't believe him.

"You think I am going to cheat on you just after getting you to like me?" He asked and sighed. I wanted to protest but no word came out of my mouth.

"I love you Lynn, I really do." He kissed my forehead, leaving me speechless. He sat down beside me and pick up his phone and handed it to me.

"My phone password is your name, you can check everything for yourself." He said and walked out of the room.  I stare at the closed door for minutes after he left. When I was finally able to stop staring, I wiped my tears and picked up his phone. I typed BROOKLYN in caps and it worked.

The first thing I checked was his calls and he really wasn't on the phone with anyone. He has a lot of missed calls but everything showed he hasn't make any call since yesterday night.

I felt so embarrass. He is wasn't lying and neither is his cheating. Most importantly he has given me since phone password without a second thought and my name being  his password makes me feel like a fool.

Our relationship is just two days old and I am doubting him already.

DAMN! What am I going to do now?