EPISODE THIRTY-THREE

Story Title: HER BILLIONAIRE BOSS
Episode: THIRTY-THREE

Written By;  Eunice Bonsu©
      (LaDHie A-One)

                      Episode Title
                              👇👇👇

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

                  AXEL'S POV
    Everything happened so fast, I could swear my soul left my body when my eyes landed in Lynn.

And.

And..

Oh My God!

And she collapsed on the floor, hitting her head so hard against the wooden door.

I rushed to her, panicking.

"Babe, Baby, Babe, Lynn." I cried.

"Oh My God! Lynn please stay with me. Please." I begged.

"Who is this bitch and what the hell is she doing here?" Aliyah asked.

"Shut up and get your stuffs and leave my house now!" I barked at her.

"What!?" She tried to challenge.

I ran to my wardrobe and grab my briefs and put it on, I ran back to Lynn's unconscious body and lift her from the floor in my arms in a bridal style.

"Leave my house with all your belongings, I don't want to return and meet you here." I told Aliyah.

"What do you mean, I am not leaving." She protest, I didn't have time for her so I ran out of my room, down the stairs into the compound.

"George start the car." I ordered my driver.

He ran to the car and opened the back door for me, I lay Lynn down on the seat.

"Ben get that bitch out of my bedroom and out of my house make sure she doesn't take anything aside her clothes, shoes and her phone, search her bag to make sure she doesn't run with my money. I don't want to come and met her in the house if I come to meet her, I will throw the both of you out." I ordered.

"Yes boss." He said.

"Good." I entered the car and banged the door shutting it.

"Drive to any nearest hospital." I commanded.

                 AT THE HOSPITAL
"What happened to her, Mr Clovers?" The doctor asked immediately Lynn was rushed in, on the stretcher.

"Uhm she passed out." I answered.

"I can see that, what exactly happened to her?" He asked again.

"She walked into me fucking some bitch. Get to work, if something happens to her, I will kill you." I threatened.

"She will be fine, leave us alone now." He told me.

"And why will I do that? Can't you attend to her while I stay here, you already know who I am and I don't want people seeing me walking up and down restless.

"They saw you running down here in just a boxer with a lifeless lady in your arms, you are already in the headlines of tommorow's news, and that is if you don't appear on CNN Late News this evening." He points out sarcastically.

Reality hit so hard. I am having just a boxer on with no shirt!

"Oh shit! I am half naked!" I cried.

"Yes you are and that is going to be a perfect headline." He mocked.

"Can you please borrow me one of your lab coats or even the patient's coat, I will pay for it if I have to." I told him.

"Get him one of my lab coats and take him out of here, take him to my office to wait there." He ordered one of the female nurses who were attending to Lynn.

"This way sir." The nurse gestured and I followed her.

                BROOKLYN'S POV
My eyes slowly opened, I found myself on a bed in a room that seems like a hospital.

"Oh you are finally up, let me call Axel to come over right away." The man in a white hospital coat, who might be in his early fifties said.

Oh so that jerk brought me to the hospital and left me here.

"Don't call him." I murmured, barely audible.

"What did you say?" The doctor asked.

"Uhm, I said don't call him." I managed to say, this time loud and clear.

"Why? He have been here all night and morning after he brought you here last night, he wouldn't leave your side until his friends came to forcefully take him home for him to go and shower and eat." He explained.

His friends? What about mine? I doubt he will tell Denzel I am at the hospital, thanks to him.

"I just don't know how I am going to react when I see him. He is the reason I am here but I can't blame him, he has needs as a man but I wasn't here for him." I began to sob.

"Calm down, he told me everything that happened and I can promise you one thing, he really loves you. We all know who Axel is, he is a fuck boy and was once accused of rape he is not the best guy any lady should settle with, but there was something about the way he talks about you. I saw something when he talked about you, something more than lust or infatuation, I saw lov....."

"Don't! Please don't say that word, Axel can't love." I cried and shut my eyes.

"Believe me I know what I saw, he has really regret his actions and like you said he had his need, don't judge him. Nobody is perfect, especially  Axel, but you knew this before you decided to give him a chance into your life. Give him one more chance." He advised.

"I don't know. I loved him and as stupid as it may sound, I still do but the pains in my heart won't just go away. I feel betrayed and used." I told him.

"You are not stupid and you definitely have every right to feel  how you are feeling but allow him to make that amends, I know he can do it." He spoke.

"How do I know he won't use me again." I retort.

"I can help you find out he really deserves a second chance, do you want to hear it?" He asked with a big grin on his face.

"Yes, just tell me." I urged.

"You will fake amnesia." He blurted.

"Huh! What?!" I gasped.

"Yes, when he returns back, I will tell him you have a temporal memory lost and you can't remember him, and I will need you to act along. If he sticks around and take care of you and try to make you remember the love you shared then I guess that means he really want forever with you, but if he doesn't do none of that and abandons you, that will also mean he was lying about his feelings for you and you can finally let him go." He explained.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"Uhm I think that is a good plan." I smiled sadly.

"It sure is a good plan. I wish you all the best and I hope you get your man back." He told me.

"Thank you, I really appreciate this." I thanked him.

"So can I call him now and tell him you are awake?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I answered.
Tbc

Do you think this plan will work?
Will Axel stick with her?

Author; Bonsu Eunice

All rights reserved.