EPISODE NINETEEN

Story Title: HER BILLIONAIRE BOSS
Episode: NINETEEN

Written By;  Eunice Bonsu©
      (LaDHie A-One)

                      Episode Title
                              👇👇👇
                    LOVE CONFESSION
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

                        BROOKLYN'S POV
He carried me back to the bedroom and lay me on the bed. His phone started ringing, he walk to the couch and pick up his trouser and fetch his phone from his pocket.

"I gotta go, babe." He said.

"To where?" I got up from the bed and walk to him.

"My parents wanna talk to me, wear your pyjamas and go and wait for me in my room. I will be back soon." He said

"Please don't hurt him." I pleaded

"Why? He fucking drugged you and I am going to deal with him." He said

"Please babe, if you hurt him anymore and something bad happens to him it's going to be in the news, that us not good for your reputation. Please for my sake." I hug him tightly.

"He hurt you." He said, hugging me back, more tightly.

"I am fine." I cried.

"No one has the right to hurt you, I won't let anyone hurt you." He mumbled, planting kisses on my head.

"Nobody will hurt me. I will be careful next time." I stated

"Are you sure?" He questioned.

"Yes, I will be careful for you." I affirmed.

"Thank you, my love." He pressed a kiss on my lips. "I will go and interrogate him, I won't hurt him." He assured.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more, baby." He said with a wide grin.

"Come on, go and get dress up. I will be back soon." I nod and he perked me.

                         FAST FORWARD.
I was laying down on Axel's king size bed and I decided to call Denzel. He answered immediately.

"Hey Love, are you okay? I just saw you on the TV. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Holy fuck, I didn't expect this to be in the news already." I cried.

"What happened? I know you wouldn't do that. Tell me everything. Where are you?" He asked, scared in his voice.

"I am fine, I am home with Axel." I said.

"Did he hurt you?" He ask.

"No. He think my drink was mixed with something that made me act so crazy, he didn't hurt me." I told him.

"So where is Axel? He did gave that mathafucka some punches." He chuckle.

"He is in the sitting room, I guess. He asked his guard to bring the waiter home, he claim he is just going to interrogate him but I am scared he might hit and hurt him." I explained to him..

"Come on Lynn, don't feel sorry for his ass, he drugged you and he deserves to be punish. I know Axel wouldn't let him go unpunished." He said.

"I hope he doesn't hurt him though, there are a lot of other ways he can be punish aside Axel beating him up to pulp." I said.

"I am glad you are fine. So about you and Axel, how are things going on between you two? Has he ask you to be his girlfriend yet?" He asked.

"When we got home, he undress me...