EPISODE THIRTY-FIVE

Story Title: HER BILLIONAIRE BOSS
Episode: THIRTY-FIVE

Written By;  Eunice Bonsu©
      (LaDHie A-One)

                      Episode Title
                              👇👇👇
                       SECOND CHANCE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    AXEL'S POV
I ran out of the hospital, wiping my tears, I couldn't face her. I'm glad I didn't bump into Denzel and Micheal. I went straight to my car  and drove away, no destination in mind, but I knew I didn't want to be here. I want to be far away from everything that reminds me of what an asshole I have been towards the woman who loved me with every ounce of her heart.

And she doesn't remember what we shared, she doesn't remember how she always brought a smile on my face, she doesn't remember how I kissed her like my life depended on it.

I hate it here and I hate myself especially, I caused everything, it is all my fault. I can't believe I let everything I worked so hard for to win her just went down the drains because I couldn't keep my dick inside my pants. She was right all along, I am a womanizer and I just can't change.

Just four months and I couldn't wait for her? What is she thinking of me right now?

I am stupid!

I don't deserve her.

I drove to one of my hotels downtown, immediately they saw me they handed me my room keys. I have a personal room I come whenever I need a place to be alone either for work or to clear my head. I really need to clear my head and be alone.

After lodging in, I went straight to the bed and slammed on the bed.

                   LYNN'S POV
I buried my face in my palm, I couldn't stop crying. Minutes later Denzel and Micheal entered the room.

"Why are you crying? Where is Axel? What did he do?" Denzel asked, clearly worried.

"He told me everything, he told me the truth." I cried.

"Oh My God! How could he do that? Doesn't he know the implications? Didn't he hear what the doctor said?" Denzel cried.

"I remember everything, I didn't lose my memory." I blurted out.

"What!?" They chorused.

"Yes, I lied, I made the doctor lie." I explained.

"Oh My God, I am so sorry, Lynn. I am sorry for being the brain behind you and Axel's relationship, I never thought he was going to cheat on you, I swear." Denzel pleaded.

"It's not your fault, I accepted to be his girlfriend because I loved him and not because of what you told me about him." I said.

"I thought he has changed, trust me I have no idea he was seeing someone else behind your back. I am so sorry." Micheal apologized.

"We all thought he has changed." Denzel said.

"Maybe he has." I  told them.

"What!?" He questioned with a puzzle look.

"I think he has changed, he confessed everything to me because he thought I couldn't remember what brought me here. He didn't wanted to lie to me, he thought I deserved the truth and he told me the truth. He left in pain and heartbroken." I explained to them.

"He did that?" Michael retorted.

"Yes, he told me everything and he didn't lie about a thing. He admitted he cheated on me, he was remorseful but he thinks he doesn't deserve a second chance because he has betray my love and trust." I added.