EPISODE SEVENTEEN

Story Title: HER BILLIONAIRE BOSS
Episode: SEVENTEEN

Written By;  Eunice Bonsu©
      (LaDHie A-One)

                      Episode Title
                              👇👇👇
                     PUBLIC HUMILIATION
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

                          AXEL'S POV

When the car pulled up at our reserved spot at the parking lot, George opened the door for us and I stepped out and Lynn stepped out and my parents stepped out too. We all put our nose masks on and I took  Lynn's hand in mine and we headed into the hall.

An usher guided us to our table and my parents went to a different table, for the two of them. The table we were taken to, already had two occupants, Mr Tyrone and his daughter, Lily. The same lady my mom saw sneaking out of my room.

Why the fuck do we have to share the same table? I don't trust that Lily lady, what if she shamelessly bring what happened the last time up? And Lynn find out I have had an affair with her, what will I do? Lynn is already mad at me and I can't risk letting her find out about this, she will hate me forever.

I can't stand that.

"Hey Clovers, who do you have with you tonight?" Tyrone asked.

Without answering his question, I pulled the chair back for Lynn and she sat down, I sat beside her.

"Who is this? What is she doing on our table?" Lily asked, with disgust in her voice.

"This is Lynn, my date." I told her.

"Your date? How?" She yelled softly.

"What do you mean how? She is my date and that is how." I spat. " And oh, hey so I didn't know you will be sitting with us." I pointed out, totally ignoring her and focusing on her dad.

"Oh about that, it was kind of a last minute decision, I made did some changes so that we can sit together and talk about the contract. I really appreciate your kindness to help my company." He said.

"No problem, that is what we are here for, to help each other." I said.

"It really means a lot to me and my company, I tried getting help from a lot of people but none was ready to help. Thank you." He added.

"You are welcome."

"Sir please can we get you an appetizer or I should go ahead and bring your dinner?" The waitress asked.

"Babe you wanna have some appetizers first?" I asked Lynn in a whisper.

"Do you wanna have some first?" She asked.

"No but if you want to then I will take a bite or two." I said.

"She should get us a bottle of wine and then bring the main dinner afterwards." She said.

"Ok babe." I smiled at her.

"Get us a bottle of your finest wine, while you are on that, tell the chef to get our food ready." I told her.

"Ok sir, I will be right back with your order." She said and left.

"So who is this your date, what does she do? I know she is not a model nor a celebrity because I know every model and celebrity in this country." Lily asked.

I know she is trying to be a bitch because she is jealous I came to the dinner with a date that is not her.

"Sh....." I tried to speak but Lynn chipped in.