EPISODE THIRTY-FOUR

Story Title: HER BILLIONAIRE BOSS
Episode: THIRTY-FOUR

Written By;  Eunice Bonsu©
      (LaDHie A-One)

                      Episode Title
                              👇👇👇
                       CONFESSION
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                  AXEL'S POV
I received a call from the doctor, Lynn is awake. I was very delighted and at the same time sad and worried. I didn't know how I was going to face her. I had hurt her in the worst possible way there is, I made promises to her and I broke all of them. I cheated multiple times, I didn't just cheat, I brought the lady home, the same home I made her believe is her second home. I even went ahead to allow her to move in with me temporary.

I didn't just cheat, she saw me cheating. I shattered her heart, the same heart I begged for several months before winning. And now I have to face her.

"She is awake." I told Denzel and Micheal, they brought me from the hospital.

Denzel did everything to show how disappointed he is in me, Micheal too, but his, I could handle.

The only reason he is here with us is because he doesn't want to leave Micheal's side. He said I can't be trusted around his boyfriend alone, he can't rusk me, manipulating him to cheat.

"Thank God!" Denzel exclaimed. "Let's go, and I mean now." He added. I was still dressing up after a hot shower.

"Be fast or else we will leave you, can always come later, and that is of she wants to see you." He snorted.

"Babe please don't be hard on him, he is already going through a lot." Micheal told him.

"What is a lot than seeing your best friend unconscious in a hospital bed, just because her boyfriend can't keep his prick in his pants?" He asked.

"Babe please." Michael pleaded.

"Mike, allow him, I deserve everything I am going through, I betrayed all of you and right now I fear she might not want to see me." I said sadly.

"You should be." He rolled his eyes "Womanizer!" He murmured and walked out of the room.

                       LYNN'S POV
The door flung opened and they walked in, Axel was the first to enter, followed by Denzel and then Micheal. Denzel pushed Axel aside and ran towards my bed. He hugged me tightly.

"Oh God Lynn, I was so scared when I heard the news, I am so sorry, it's all my fault." He cried.

"I can't remember what happened to me but I certainly know you can't hurt me intentionally and I for one don't hold grudges especially with you." I told him.

"What?" The three of them chorused.

"What?" U asked, feigning ignorance.

"You mean to say you can't remember what brought you here?" Denzel questioned.

"Yes. The doctor said something about amnesia. But I am totally fine, aside the small pain at the back of my head." I told them.

"We were very worried about you, Denzel especially." Michael said.

"Oh My God! So what can you remember?" He asked, clearly worried and sad.

"I can remember you, Micheal and..." I glanced at Axel's side, our eyes met.

"Is that Axel Clovers?" I asked Denzel.

"Yes, do you remember him?" He asked.

"Who  doesn't know Axel is in LA?  He is very famous for both the good and bad reasons." I replied.