Chapter Thirteen

I bounced up and down in place as Izuku and I finally reached UA. I came here a lot with Papa of course, especially whenever it was leading up to a new school year, but I was especially excited for this one. Papa could've recommended me but I decided to still take this anyways.

You never know he might've still done it.

We'll see.

Yeah, it all depends I guess... If Papa did then Uncle Hizashi will probably grab me on my way to the testing area.

I turned my attention to Izuku when he spoke, "So... why did All Might call you Aizawa? I thought your last name was Tenshi..."

Hehehe busted

I smiled and began signing, "Papa didn't want me to use my original last name given he's a hero. An underground one, but a hero nonetheless."

"Really?! Which hero?! What's his name?!"

"He goes by Eraserhead, Izuku. You'll probably meet him one day."

Izuku nodded and his fingers were twitching. Probably him having the desire to write this new information in his Hero Analysis notebook. I grabbed his arm just as he mumbled, "Wait is that why Kacchan and I have never been to your house- Hiroko slow down!"

I sped past all the crowds and waved to Katsuki who had been walking over to say something to Izuku most likely. He glared at me and I stuck my tongue out in return. I would see later on if he wanted to train to get rage or jitters out later.

We both know he'll agree to it. He's an angry little bastard.

I nodded. Fair enough. I won't even deny that part of his personality.

Good. You finally acknowledge it.

I scoffed and tried to ignore the looks I was getting from people and instead kept dragging Izuku behind me and inside.

The fun thing is, in doing this, I completely missed the rock on the ground while Izuku... Izuku did not and was about to wipe out.

Okay, she is so fucking innocent-looking what the actual fuck-

Kimyo if you pop out and ruin that I swear-

My mouth popped open in awe and I started clapping for the brunette whose quirk had saved Izuku from kissing the concrete.

"You're quirk is amazing!" I wrote out quickly, "I wish I could do that!"

The girl laughed and Clapped her hands back together, "Thank you but it's really nothing much!"

I handed her a final piece of paper before I helped her maneuver Izuku back to both feet, "I'm Tenshi Hiroko! What's your name?"

"Uraraka Ochako! Nice to meet you!"

She smiled back to Izuku who was just standing there catching flies, "sorry for using my quirk on you without asking first. But it'd be bad luck if you fell, right?"
I nodded in agreement.

It would be terrible luck. I would know. I'm a demon.

No really? I had no clue!
She's got you there, dear.

Yuna you're supposed to be on my side...

Izuku was still standing there but the good news is Ochako was oblivious and continued speaking.

"Aren't you nervous?"

"Uh..." Izuku began fidgeting at the last second and I shook my head at him. Hopeless.